UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Chu-Hitman

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

I was Chu and Hitman

I was in VVV for a little while and then in DF for about 1+year until everyone quit. I remember the huge DF OPP battles like 30+ on each side in Occllo was so fun.

JamesD

Wanderer

I was C! (CryptKeepers, we owned the Large Smith at Yew Gate) and then I joined Mnx.

Leesus

Wanderer

anyone remember Dread Lord Quark? he was one of the original Perma Reds. always pked outside Del and had blue healers. my guild was the only group ever able to kill him.

Nudity

Wanderer

Not sure if you remember me - Sir Brian

My uncle - Bakka (All Five of Them With Diffrent Last Named)

Once my grandmother died i received her account:
Eslo
Eslo
Goldie

---Bakka was the leader of K^M - Keepers Of Maddox, one of the biggest guilds on the server, and most organized (This is older days)

I used to play in my grandmothers lap, when i was 5-6 years old, and damn i sucked ass, on my terrible tamer, who couldnt tame, worth shit, but it was just exciting playing so young, i stopped playing when AoS Came out, i was, 10 then i belive, the game fucking ruined UO.

GradGT

Sorceror

Nudity said:

Eslo
Eslo
Goldie

---Bakka was the leader of K^M - Keepers Of Maddox, one of the biggest guilds on the server, and most organized (This is older days)

I used to play in my grandmothers lap, when i was 5-6 years old, and damn i sucked ass, on my terrible tamer, who couldnt tame, worth shit, but it was just exciting playing so young, i stopped playing when AoS Came out, i was, 10 then i belive, the game fucking ruined UO.

:wtf:

matterbaiter

Wanderer

Leesus said:
anyone remember Dread Lord Quark? he was one of the original Perma Reds. always pked outside Del and had blue healers. my guild was the only group ever able to kill him.

Yea I totally remember that guy! Holy crap. Serious memories.

Leesus

Wanderer

yea Quark was pretty much the pioneer of PKing on Pacific. Me and some good friends followed suit and started on of the first pure PK guilds. Only lasted a couple months, but we never died, literally.

Flipper

Knight

Kurupt said:
i was a member of W@R

fear me

really? char name?

and to all the old TBH, you guys should drop by the forums, we'd love to hear from you.

hugh jass

Wanderer

Nudity said:

Eslo
Eslo
Goldie

i remember you and your gramma. i was in K^M and M^B. my char was jonas. what the hell is baaka up to these days? he still playing?

Ahh I was Viper on pacific. Ive been in so many guilds.

HH
WAR
W@R
S-K
VVV
RF
D*C
P^O
and prob a few more.

Leesus

Wanderer

anyone remember Stormbringer? He was like the first 7x gm mage on the shard and was the only one for quite some time. back when it took months to GM magery.

I remember you Viper, you remember Kul Teras, Mr. Chilby, Woodriodius Unus, Ratsuran, and Draco? Draco was my first ever char, the rest are real life friends of mine.

Stormbringer was the first guy I met in UO. He use to sit on top of brit bank working his magery for months. I still remember him taking a few of us noobs hunting and he yelled at me bc I didnt have bandages to heal myself. (I didnt even know what bandages did)

Yes I remember you too.

viper155 said:
Stormbringer was the first guy I met in UO. He use to sit on top of brit bank working his magery for months. I still remember him taking a few of us noobs hunting and he yelled at me bc I didnt have bandages to heal myself. (I didnt even know what bandages did)

Yes I remember you too.

Remember when me n u were chillin @ yew jail roof irl at like 4am in the morning drinking till we couldn't even move the mouse...?

Oh yeah, I think you went red that night too hahaha

Ya poptart. We were both in vent drunk off our asses(roger that!). I decided it would be a good idea to put a daemon on someone and it actually killed them. The bitch gave me a count and turned me red..

That really killed the buzz.

joeycod

Wanderer

anyone remeber Binbs? that mother fucker could pvp like a god, i remeber he recalled into the duel room deciet red, and like 7 decent-good pvpers attacked him. he won.

matterbaiter

Wanderer

Leesus said:
anyone remember Stormbringer? He was like the first 7x gm mage on the shard and was the only one for quite some time. back when it took months to GM magery.

I remember you Viper, you remember Kul Teras, Mr. Chilby, Woodriodius Unus, Ratsuran, and Draco? Draco was my first ever char, the rest are real life friends of mine.

Holy shit! Draco! You have got to remeber me! Pentagony/Gortwog/LaGgIn. I had the L Shaped house on Fire Island.

Flipper

Knight

Justin Kicks Ass said:
anyone remeber Binbs? that mother fucker could pvp like a god, i remeber he recalled into the duel room deciet red, and like 7 decent-good pvpers attacked him. he won.

binbs played here a bit... he was KGB right?

Leesus

Wanderer

Five Toes said:
Holy shit! Draco! You have got to remeber me! Pentagony/Gortwog/LaGgIn. I had the L Shaped house on Fire Island.

there were quite a few Dracos on pac when i played. i was known because i knew all the people i lsited above.

megas

Wanderer

Chars: MegaSlayer and The Slayer. I was in TM, PH, OPP for a brief second, and some other smaller guilds.