UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

CowboyP

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

I had Pulllus and Lantz Burton and was in a smaller guild, CFH "Cowboys From Hell". Did a lot of waring and O/C.

I started pac around Jan of '98.. played originally as vSWvCaRaMoN, then became CaRaMoN, also played for a while as Neptune, later as Zeno & Onishfu.

I was in a bunch of guilds (TM, NC, P^H, nBc, etc.) and have joined OPP since they left UO, but mostly I hung around with MegaSlayer AKA The Slayer and DarkExile at brit cem.

I remember a lot of the people who have been posting here... especially sexy biznatch Frogsmasha. Where's Brandon S you ho!?!??!

Flipper

Knight

Caramon_Onishfu said:
I started pac around Jan of '98.. played originally as vSWvCaRaMoN, then became CaRaMoN, also played for a while as Neptune, later as Zeno & Onishfu.

I was in a bunch of guilds (TM, NC, P^H, nBc, etc.) and have joined OPP since they left UO, but mostly I hung around with MegaSlayer AKA The Slayer and DarkExile at brit cem.

I remember a lot of the people who have been posting here... especially sexy biznatch Frogsmasha. Where's Brandon S you ho!?!??!

ahh Caramon what's up man I remember you from OPP forums... this is Zero, dunno if you remember me but I was pretty active for a good 2-3 years up until recently.

Flipper said:
ahh Caramon what's up man I remember you from OPP forums... this is Zero, dunno if you remember me but I was pretty active for a good 2-3 years up until recently.

Yea i remember you =]

frogsmasha

Wanderer

Caramon_Onishfu said:

DUDE! I've missed you.. I've been Talking to Dark Exile, and Mega Slayer

OLDSCHOOL... haha whats up man

AIM: Frogsmasha

edit: Brandon S is gone man.. I have no idea
I miss that guy

frogsmasha

Wanderer

REDS for life.

Even now :)

What was that guys name that everyone on Pacific made fun of? This guy was known even on other shards.. his wife left him because of UO, and he was totaly gay on UO

Man I wish I knew his name, and I bet he's playing somewhere... somewhere right now