UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Nudity

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

K^M - Keepers of Maddox

Baaka Fukujin
Baaka Yaro
And Many Other Baakas.

d e j a

Wanderer

frogsmasha said:
What was that guys name that everyone on Pacific made fun of? This guy was known even on other shards.. his wife left him because of UO, and he was totaly gay on UO

Man I wish I knew his name, and I bet he's playing somewhere... somewhere right now

First two names that came to mind were The Unholy Speed and Delinquent

I played as Mr Rogers/Aeron Firestride and I also played the Cally account, also in TBH. Not nearly as "old school" as some of you though, I didn't start really PvPing til a little before factions came out.

Good to see some familiar names around here.

FTF

Wanderer

FTF, DF, & TVA FTW!

Btw does anyone remember Kamikaze and know if he plays this server?

TrickMethod

Wanderer

Flipper said:
ahh i remember lemon!

you were either a thief or someone obsessed with pepsi right? gah i can't remember shit. but yeah i remember lemon!

The original Lemon was my friend IRL as well as Trizik, all the other Lemons came around after he made his char.

We all ran a website together uofun.com that was pretty popular for a while. I'm Cormac.

Used to be in several guilds through the years, mainly guilds with Lemon and Trizik and real life friends. Always figthing OPP and NH.

I see that noob evilpoptart is hanging out here... wassup.

Who from the old pac crew plays here? This is the first I've played on hybrid, I'm making a char to play around on although I havn't played UO in years.

d e j a

Wanderer

lol greg?

uofun.com had some cool flash movies and was one of the inspirations for me to start making my own. I'm sure any dragonsfamily.com forum trolls will remember a couple of them with me (Mr Rogers) and Tree Huger, they wern't all that great..

TrickMethod

Wanderer

Eh, I'm not Greg, but Tree Hugger and I are good friends and still talk occasionally. DF had some good guys in it

Right here, pac old school... 3 weeks after UO came out..

I was never in a guild because i was the super bitch..
My brother was a big guild head and played on baja until all the pvp guilds from baja moved to pac... well from what i remember it was LOD.. lol
SOme guys named "king" and "bird" and other stuffs, dont remember...

any ways.. i was the bitch, i would go in the gate first as a newb and be like "hello" and then they would come pk...

i remember the jap wars on pacific... that was some hard core shizza

Romeo Montague here, this should be fun.

BYZ, R^A, CB, KGB

I remember almost everyone of you. Just glad to have the chance to play with you guys again.

Raf

Wanderer

I started on Atlantic back in the noto days, but moved to pac after a while... Back then I was on a dail up connection and had sooooo much lag. My chars names were: Ponros and SUPER MoFo
I had a very small guild called The Teletubbies lol
I remember when the Texas Law update came... We would send a mage out to banks spamming like crazy that he was quitting uo and giving away a small house full off loot. Then like 5 - 6 of us would hide inside the small house and as soon as people ran inside and turned grey we would ambush them lol
You shouldve seen how many greedy players got killed. Hahahaha

I remember a few names: Titan and Raptor...
I think I remember a Viper too but Im not sure

Lock-Corpse

Wanderer

Damn I remember a lot of you nublets haha

Whats up frog long time no see

Def remember viper... didnt we fight non-stop order/chaos?

Can't forget fighting YODA in deciet for hours on end go go skele mages!

Lock\Locks Corpse - FL / C-B / GoE / L&L / XL / damn I know Im missing like 6 more

Leesus said:
yea Quark was pretty much the pioneer of PKing on Pacific. Me and some good friends followed suit and started on of the first pure PK guilds. Only lasted a couple months, but we never died, literally.

More like Pudrick was...

Pre:UOR anyway...