UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Flipper

Knight
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

i remember BUB lmao

wasn't... uh... some dude named "Fingers" in that guild?

man all these memories want me to play again

and valiant I think we were at war with uDo, but were allied with nBc hehe

TLDWinter

Sorceror

I put a Pac players only stone up guild name is Pacific Oldschool Players details is on guild recruitment forum. Hope to see some of you join!

!Phontain!

Wanderer

P/S. this guild has already been done. Pacific's Finest. We proved that the core players from pacific will dominate any and all other shard's players. The guild has disbanded after a lack of competition.

p/s/s i <3 wu-

outspoken

Wanderer

!Phontain!;1566691 said:
P/S. this guild has already been done. Pacific's Finest. We proved that the core players from pacific will dominate any and all other shard's players. The guild has disbanded after a lack of competition.

p/s/s i <3 wu-

hah that is hilarious.. back in the day pac was the best on osi too.

Pac Memories.

Aww.

Biggest newb on the Pac sever was Speed, GM of PH.

ODB guild Fo Life.

jaggerz

Wanderer

I played on pac, my main was Jagg. I was in c*d with Pagan and dawn, who taught me how to pvp. We use to hang with quark and melee outside of del alot.
Then later on I joined S*M. Anyone remember ariel? She was the leader of S*M that got killed by a drunk driver. She was way cool. Sure do miss her

Viare

Wanderer

Strider here
hung out with those university bois, they taught me how to pvp with class and skill. I remember once i killed this guy named sephiroth infront of his Guild. Took his vanq weaps and ported out of there Just before there "corp Por's" and "Kal Vas Flames" went off.

That William Wallace guy was wicked, I that guy took the time out of his gaming to help me when I was a newb and kill about 4 pkers at once who were bunkering in a house haha.

sfuentes

Wanderer

WW was a sweet guy. he is still around somewhere. Have not talked to him in a while though.

Viare

Wanderer

it was badass i was a 3 day UO noob and some guy made me port to his house in Felucca from the graveyard in britania, he said he was going to give me a house lols. there were 3 other noobs with me, he killed me off, so i ran down the road got rezzed and saw him walking on his lama with his brim hat haha. told him the story and hes like "well, thats no good" went to the pkers house and pwned all 4 of them with a deadly poison short spear haha, was crazy. with all the worlds sham and drudgery it was still a beautiful place *tear*

BenOfPac

Wanderer

Looking for OLD school Pacific players -> ' 3 day UO noob and some guy made me port to his house in Felucca '

OLD school and Felucca don't go together.

yem

Knight

Viare;1570348 said:
it was badass i was a 3 day UO noob and some guy made me port to his house in Felucca from the graveyard in britania, he said he was going to give me a house lols. there were 3 other noobs with me, he killed me off, so i ran down the road got rezzed and saw him walking on his lama with his brim hat haha. told him the story and hes like "well, thats no good" went to the pkers house and pwned all 4 of them with a deadly poison short spear haha, was crazy. with all the worlds sham and drudgery it was still a beautiful place *tear*

don't get me wrong but you couldn't you still DP short spears when they came out with gates that could go between Fel/Tram?..(wasn't that a later patch and when you'd try to do it before that patch it said something about wrong facet? I'm pretty you couldn't do that around that time) my memory isn't the best thing in the world.

yem;1572700 said:
don't get me wrong but could you still DP short spears when they came out with gates that could go between Fel/Tram?..(wasn't that a later patch and when you'd try to do it before that patch it said something about wrong facet? I'm pretty you couldn't do that around that time) my memory isn't the best thing in the world.

No idiot.

jaggerz;1569644 said:
I played on pac, my main was Jagg. I was in c*d with Pagan and dawn, who taught me how to pvp. We use to hang with quark and melee outside of del alot.
Then later on I joined S*M. Anyone remember ariel? She was the leader of S*M that got killed by a drunk driver. She was way cool. Sure do miss her

Damn first S&Mer ive seen on Uogamers Arafel was awsome i was one of the founders of S&M Buck/LufT i remeber ya ya S&M was fun there was a few of us who loved PVP and S&M was attacked by everyone befor Trammel 200+ members being ran out of 2 small side by side houses befor Arafel got us a castle hehe everyone hated us becouse we ruined CRH by quiting and starting S&M hehe