UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Flipper

Knight
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

I remember some of those people... Magnus strikes a bell but it's also a pretty common internet name

Always good to see more Pac representation =)

khaldun was WAY after what im talking about. This shit was back in like 98

Theres been like 5 or 6 copy cat generations of mr bojangles.

This guy, along with the origional Annie, were the pk's that ran Pacific when bounties existed. Annie used her work internet connection to play, and always out ran everybody on their 56k modems. Shit was impossible to kill that bitch. She had like 120 counts or something rediculous.

Anyone remember playing the Test shards? I played that shit like no tomorrow with the double hally hits. Precast Para, hit, target, hit, done

Yumimi

Wanderer

"raise hands" and 2 my other friends :p all stoped after AOS came out

VashTheStampede;1415820 said:
khaldun was WAY after what im talking about. This shit was back in like 98

Theres been like 5 or 6 copy cat generations of mr bojangles.

This guy, along with the origional Annie, were the pk's that ran Pacific when bounties existed. Annie used her work internet connection to play, and always out ran everybody on their 56k modems. Shit was impossible to kill that bitch. She had like 120 counts or something rediculous.

Anyone remember playing the Test shards? I played that shit like no tomorrow with the double hally hits. Precast Para, hit, target, hit, done

Annie was gangster.

Davrin

Wanderer

hahaha i remeber that biotch annie. I use to think she speedhacked the whole time. I have gotten her a couple times though but she defiently killed me more haha.

Zurik TSL

Wanderer

Just saw this thread. I was a member of BUB the thieves guild and PDK an rpish pirates guild full of pks. Been awhile sinse ive seen some of these names.

Anyone down for a time to meet up and catch up on old times?

Remember all the times that Lord Quark stole my fucking weapon, then i attacked him not knowing he stole it, and got myself killed, or when stealing someones house key meant something.

Lets set something up.
I thought about this for a second, and am considering making an old Pacific players guild. Would anyone else be interested in this, or should I just forget it?

I just recovered my old school ICQ account. You know its old when u hear the number

36667898 (only 8 digits)

Here are some of the people i still have on my list as friends, lets see if anyone is also on my list.

Baaka Gaijin
Corrado
DJ Sony (Sac)
De (Tradespot)
Harkle Harpell
Gus
Lance (war)
Lemon
Kaz the minotaur
john the baptist
karnifex
Lyn (tradespot)
Orion - OPP
Nightwolf
Nikola
Sauron Xlord
Cupcake
Dr.Biggs

Those are just a few, my fuckin ICQ list was huge. Anyone here used to use those names??

apocex99

Sorceror

dude Annie had like 1000+ kills on the bounty board! I played from 99-02 on pacific!!!

Bread Eight

Sorceror

VashTheStampede;1416516 said:
I just recovered my old school ICQ account. You know its old when u hear the number

36667898 (only 8 digits)

Here are some of the people i still have on my list as friends, lets see if anyone is also on my list.

Baaka Gaijin
Corrado
DJ Sony (Sac)
De (Tradespot)
Harkle Harpell
Gus
Lance (war)
Lemon
Kaz the minotaur
john the baptist
karnifex
Lyn (tradespot)
Orion - OPP
Nightwolf
Nikola
Sauron Xlord
Cupcake
Dr.Biggs

Those are just a few, my fuckin ICQ list was huge. Anyone here used to use those names??

From the list above I know afew of these people,

Corrado, from Clan Blood if I remember correctly
Lance, was my old GM from WAR
Lemon
Kaz
John
Orion......
Nightwolf, I think I was in Dead Presidents with him
Nikola
Biggs

Slide

Wanderer

I used to play on pacific from about 97. I had characters Air Ec, ZEDICAUS ZOUEL, MONEYMULE, a corpse. I played until my account got hacked and my characters got deleted and they wouldn't give them back to me. I started in in very old ToF then was in K^M and M^B. Wow that was a long time ago.

Smoochy

Wanderer

I believe it was 98-01... my main was Dark Pimp and Gun'jul

I was in P^H and was in another guild Orion had that wasnt OPP.

I remember fighting almost all of you. Great fun :D

I use to hang out with Vlad the Impaler and Oragami (friends IRL) when I first started.

gokussl123

Wanderer

Josh from OPP here, just started on this server recently and loving it.. Reminds me of pacific back in day..

gokussl123

Wanderer

Nope I went by just Josh , I was in TL first then OPP. I also did some time with DF. Was good times