UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

If any east side are on which i dought because ive been at brit bank for 30 mins now come to west brit bank if you want some action.

mwjster

Sorceror

People work or school or whatever, there will be people on... during the week it usally gets going in the evening

DrowDruid

Wanderer

yea im with LufT no body killed Silence 10 times in 1 night lol you got jipped.
how much gold for 20 more heads?

just FYI i have to put extra hours hours in at work so i wont be on but this week end i will be in full force and so will most of EBB ! just incase the wars have simmer'd down thats why i havnt been around

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Yeah, I apologize for not being on so much this week. Been putting in some OT at work this past week more then usual.

Tues - 8am till midnight.

Weds - 2pm - 11pm (ill be on a bit unless I sleep for tomorrow)

Thurs - 8am till midnight

Fri - 8am till midnight

But this weekend I am off, and I will return to regular play :D

mwjster

Sorceror

Yea the working is killing alot of us... my main prob is my internet connection... had a tech out yesterday, he said new lines need to be run into the building and i had some wire contractor call me today to say they were coming out tomorrow morning... so hopefully soon ill be ready to get back in.

mwjster

Sorceror

Etelari;1607749 said:
Ill join.

aim: nicpace123

Which side do you want to join?

The cable guy just left and said my internet should be fixed so hopefully ill be on wreaking havoc this afternoon and tonight... lets see some action.

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Tomorrow is the last day of these hellish doubles at work. So midnight tomorrow and I will be game. Not gonna do that much overtime for a while.

Can't wait to get back out there

mwjster

Sorceror

lol i had a buddy come in from seattle tonight for xmas so i had to go out drinking! im drunk! sorry i couldnt be out there tonight! at least my internet seems to be working correctly again

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Back to Brit Gang Wars. Yay with hell week at work being over. Anyone who is interested in Joining WBB, Don't hesitate to AIM me I can add you to the stone as well

we had few EBBs on today seen 1 orange but lagg was to unbarable so we loged after fighting a few reds :<( guess the hole server been laggy today

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Yeah, can't wait for all the lag to end it has been ridiculous. But at least there is a solution in the works. Hoping to see some oranges on when all is said and done tonite with the server wars.

Statix

Sorceror

So how is the balance so far? Which side is most populated? I'll join the less populated one.