UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

mwjster

Sorceror
Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

Sorry i was gone tonight i just got home... i had a personal IRL thing... but i got a few messages to join EBB today so we should have a few more peeps on the stone tomorrow

man no more oranges on now we killed 1 in a 2 vs 2 then thay back killed us 2 vs 2 then now no oranges LoL

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Yeah, I definetly missed the heal on him there :/ it was fun though. that and the fight right after

CyberWhat

Wanderer

we were playing poker cause we couldnt find any oranges........... this is actually a very fun war we got going just need more PEOPLE...
JOin Up EVERYONE

CyberWhat

Wanderer

props to the Jea Scrubs they are good alone still yet to pull one off alone and fight solo!

kevamg

Wanderer

BloundHound...will be summoned to the battlefield in about an hour!
PREPARE TO DIE......AS USUAL!

Van Dam

Sorceror

CyberWhat;1606180 said:
props to the Jea Scrubs they are good alone still yet to pull one off alone and fight solo!

Its so amazing how you can sit here and honestly call us scrubs but seriously bro we killed you 3v5 twice and you had a tamer .. Im not going to post and screenshots cuz im all done shit talking in this thread but its amazing how you can sit here and call us scrubs

kevamg

Wanderer

kevamg;1605595 said:
Lol...LMAO..Oh know he didn't... that little rat!

Silencer don't even think about trying to come back..from this point on you have been exiled from Brit Wars!
WBB looks down upon quitters as a sign of weakness....also you are now KOS so you better watch your back 24/7!
So if you decide to try and hang around and speak to us or anything..we will hop on our red alts and slaughter and gut you on the spot everytime!

Also....to both guilds! There is a 1 million gold bounty on Silencer..if you can bring back 10 of Silencer's heads you will be rewarded 1 million gold!NO BS!

TO ALL FUTURE RECRUITS AND CURRENT MEMBERS PLEASE TAKE HEED TO THIS SITUATION AND THE CONSEQUENCES.....GUILD HOPPING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

This Bounty was accomplished in less than 24 hours of when I posted it!
So If your thinking about being a guild hopping traitor just be prepared for everyone on Hybrid wanting to kill you for the bounty!

BEWARE OF THE NOTORIOUS WBB!

Attachments

• silence.jpg
    silence.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 27

kevamg;1606352 said:
This Bounty was accomplished in less than 24 hours of when I posted it!
So If your thinking about being a guild hopping traitor just be prepared for everyone on Hybrid wanting to kill you for the bounty!

BEWARE OF THE NOTORIOUS WBB!

someone prolly just made new guy named Silence and gave you his head . . . . . .

mwjster

Sorceror

The One They Hate so Well;1605908 said:
Lets make a rule about blue healers

Im hoping that this is something that we can just make a unspoken rule, because my official stance on outside help for EBB is it will not be tolerated, if these people want to get involved in the fight then there is no reason they cant join... Crap like this will make this event lame so i hope everyone can agree with me on this. We can only rely on people to keep each other honest, so all i can say is if you do something lame, lame crap will happen back because people feel butt hurt and will want revenge... So far i haven't seen this as a problem, lets keep it that way.

DrowDruid

Wanderer

How come when Geoff is around all the ojs seen to hide? lol
im alive in all the SS except 1 is that why?
lol

mwjster

Sorceror

Thanks to LufT we finally got a ventrilo server we can use... I will post the server info on the recruitment thread page where i update all my info... there is a link in my sig, but you will have to IM me for the password!

mwjster

Sorceror

Im thinking maybe we should have a no fight night one day this week and hold a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 tourney with both guilds... I have a duel pits set up in my personal house. if enough people show up i have enough room to have fighting happening on multiple floors. My house is in a very private area usally the only people i ever see are my neighbors.

mwjster

Sorceror

Not a good place to be caught slipping... but naked and AFK, ill let ya go

Wheres everyone at? i cant be the only one on... Guess ill play poker at the boat.

Attachments

• slippin.jpg
    slippin.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 28