UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

mwjster;1605576 said:
Silence you have been removed from EBB for being a guild hopper :nono: I have no use for traitors...

Beg your gang leader for forgiveness of your foolishness and pray he may allow you to return to his protection.

Dont kick Silence! he joined WBB befor the rest of ARA joined EBB thats why he quit WBB joined EBB

CyberWhat

Wanderer

This is getting Bigger and Bigger Nice Going People... The bigger it gets the Funner it Becomes soo lets keep growing .. And Props to everyone for following the no rezkill rule for the most part..

Bump!! to the post Join Up People EBB needs some Help

CyberWhat;1605846 said:
This is getting Bigger and Bigger Nice Going People... The bigger it gets the Funner it Becomes soo lets keep growing .. And Props to everyone for following the no rezkill rule for the most part..

Bump!! to the post Join Up People EBB needs some Help

we got about same # of members but were hardly ever all on at same time :</

Lets make a rule about blue healers

I just got killed by a bola tamer with 2 nightmares and a blue healer that tried to block me in buildings for her. I was even trying to fight the bola tamer but as soon as she couldn't kill me she ran into the stables pulled out the other mare and had her blue friend heal/block me.

Hahah you complain when i killed you the very first time you had 2 blue healers healing you and i still dropped you how can you say no blue healers?
me 2 you 0 i win :D

The One And Only;1605925 said:
Hahah you complain when i killed you the very first time you had 2 blue healers healing you and i still dropped you how can you say no blue healers?
me 2 you 0 i win :D

I had 2 blue healers???? and you killed me??? Sorry to say but this never happened GG on on blocking the stable though strong words for such pansy tactics.

whatever you say.. i dont take screenshot when i kill noobs like you lol. And i never denyed being a bola tamer?? where is my healer?

saywhatnow

Wanderer

luftwaffe;1605805 said:

Hey hey! Eastside!

:( man I keep see'ing SS's of today I hate being at work :(

Hope people are still running around when I get off .... at midnight :/

kevamg

Wanderer

WBB FO LIFE!
Westside Rollin Blue Wearin Foolz
Eastside Easter Bunnie Killa 24/7

saywhatnow

Wanderer

We do, EBB wears blue and WBB wears red lol hence the tagging of turf, and leaving red cloth on ever EBB we kill, as well as dying their clothes our color when we kill them

Yeah i saw you and got owned .. i was fighting the neibrought on my red when you came in .. so i jumped on ebb caracter and got droped :S !

Shit happend .. dont even know thoo 3 guys from my gild (ebb) they not even on vent hard to call target like this!