UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

saywhatnow

Wanderer
Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

As far as I know, WBB is still outnumbered, I could be wrong, ive been working all week and not been able to keep up with it as much as I should have.

CandyMan107

Wanderer

WEll Lets Do But MAke East Britt A Red Town and No Guards and West Britt A Blue Town With The Bounderies at The River

saywhatnow;1609270 said:
Yeah, can't wait for all the lag to end it has been ridiculous. But at least there is a solution in the works. Hoping to see some oranges on when all is said and done tonite with the server wars.

so when are thay updateing the server anyways? tonight

mwjster

Sorceror

CandyMan107;1609280 said:
WEll Lets Do But MAke East Britt A Red Town and No Guards and West Britt A Blue Town With The Bounderies at The River

Were not Game Masters... I dont recommend joining reds to town fighting guilds either...

mwjster

Sorceror

So where is everyone? 2:30 on a sunday? what you got better to do then play uo? :) I want some action before i have to go to work

Guess ill just stand here at West bank so everyone knows EBB runs the Westside now too

mwjster

Sorceror

Alright now that Xmas is over hopefully everyone will have more time to play... Lets get some action going

kevamg

Wanderer

mwjster;1611036 said:
Alright now that Xmas is over hopefully everyone will have more time to play... Lets get some action going

Man Ive been available since this began! I refuse to log in my WBB char anymore, until people actually start playing!Holla!

mwjster

Sorceror

kevamg;1611038 said:
Man Ive been available since this began! I refuse to log in my WBB char anymore, until people actually start playing!Holla!

And if everyone thinks that way then we got a real problem don't we?

If this is the case and everyone is tired of gang wars then lets either add more guilds to the mix or lets combine both guilds and and just war everyone... My char in the guild is pretty much my main char i play and im on all the time running around by myself and never anyone on for either side

saywhatnow

Wanderer

I have been real busy, but now that the holidays are over glad to say I can be a lot more active. Sorry Luft last night we got on our reds lol :<

kevamg

Wanderer

mwjster;1611067 said:
And if everyone thinks that way then we got a real problem don't we?

If this is the case and everyone is tired of gang wars then lets either add more guilds to the mix or lets combine both guilds and and just war everyone... My char in the guild is pretty much my main char i play and im on all the time running around by myself and never anyone on for either side

Whats the point of more guilds in the mix if we cant even scrounge up reliable players??

alrighty guys xmas is over i cant speak for everyone but im gonna be active again i was on last night for wile no oranges or greens for that matter lets aim for this week end to revive for action . Befor we just stick a fork in this thing hehe after this week end if no ones active then we fork the idea hehe
ill just make my order guild active again "and still die to Pinnacle" :<)

The War wages on!

Was good to see Luigi and I think one more rollin around yesterday...even though I got beat :p

Lets start ampin it up and get mroe patrols on both sides goin

mwjster

Sorceror

i fell asleep while macroing a new char last night... im glad to see something going on... And Kevamg, More guilds are more reasons for people to log on.

saywhatnow

Wanderer

ahahaha Last Night was the worst night I ever had. But GF's none the less. Can;t believe I ebolted myself at killed myself the 2nd fight :/ and the first fight I ebolted myself but at least managed to heal and not die till a few minutes later.

ya that was crazy. . . .i thought your friend e bolted you :<( but guess ya did it to yourself but i almost feel bad useing 2 alchy dexers to beat ya but at same time if i dont know the person im with i hate to use LufT if i dont know the other person im roling with. . . . . .

mwjster

Sorceror

Does everyone run around brit when there on? we should try to focus on one area till there are more active people... at least if were all looking for action in the same town we will be more likely to find some.