UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

kevamg

Wanderer
Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

Lets start the Brit Eastside vs Westside drama here like they did on divinity!
It would be fun...and action packed all the time!
Theres nothing else really going on here but mindless PK Zergs so lets fight for a cause!

If anyone has any good ideas for it contact me via PM or AIM:Kevamg55

All IN SAY I!

uonoobs

Knight
Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

could be fun , but its hard to keep ppl excited bout this kinda stuff, which is a shame.

Smaklo

Wanderer

Nah they need like a perma event for a week or something.
Two sides, you choose which side
And the side that wins gets a reward..
That makes it interesting :)

Countessa

Knight

No, player run is best if the population would work to make it good. Britain is nice because of the multiple bridges and npc shops on both east and west side.
Bank sitters pick a bank! Support your side of the river. Sneak thieves and murderers over to loot and plunder the other side.

byrdman

Sorceror

Player run would be awesome, but without hero/evil there isn't a plausible way of pulling it off.

shstubas0890

Wanderer

this would be an awsome idea, id join. wbb for life
if anyone does plan to do this, id like to join the guild, and then war the ebb guild. id join with my thief

kevamg

Wanderer

Well, come on guys lets do this!
I shouldnt be that hard to create and war two opposing guilds who hang around each side of Brit!
I want to establish a conference with everyone interested!
I need to mature postive experienced Guild Masters/Leaders!
As soon as we establish an atleast 5 -10 man council then we can easily recruit non forum players in game.
Ya know everyones gonna want in on the action.

Lets pelase discuss and propose ideas either here or via AIM!
Lets take action to make this happen now!

I am so down for this!

My only concern is the WBB side growing MUCH larger than the East Brit side.There would have to be a way to balance it.

I retract my previous concerns....Looks like EBB has more support than I thought. So with that settled...LET'S DO THIS!