UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

Lynch Kaggy

Wanderer
Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

I'm down for EBB. I need a change of local.

Hell yeah.

Let's get some deep red cloaks going on.

kevamg

Wanderer

Un4;1602322 said:
the asian gangs would win.

Fuck the asians......SERIOUSLY!
Blue non-guilded interference will be a cause for an immediate cessation of hostilities, a request to ceases and desist from interfering and if repeated, an honorary position on both guilds Kill On Sight (KOS) list. An all caps shout of, “TRUCE”, will be honored by both sides, unless it is abused. In-guild rewards for the head of a KOS will be determined based on the contributions of guild members and the level of annoyance provoked.

Fighting only permitted inside of Brit’s guard zone.
Outside of Brit the guilds work together against all others.

I think we ought to keep the regulations to a minimum or we'll start to lose people's interest.

Can't you war a single guild? Rather than going Chaos/order it could be set up so that the only guilds we can outright attack are each other? If that could be done you wouldn't even have to worry about asian, other than infiltrators of course.

Madhouse

Wanderer

Representin East Side!

Mostly because I can't stand the sitters and shop/bank in east anyways.

kevamg

Wanderer

We still need two mature responsible house guildstone owners with GM experience before we can go any further!

Come on someone step up! Lets get it crackin!

AIM: Kevamg55

Manic3456

Sorceror

kevamg;1601883 said:
Lets start the Brit Eastside vs Westside drama here like they did on divinity!
It would be fun...and action packed all the time!
Theres nothing else really going on here but mindless PK Zergs so lets fight for a cause!

If anyone has any good ideas for it contact me via PM or AIM:Kevamg55

All IN SAY I!

I'm in, AIM: Manic3456 I'll join Eastside on my thief if you find a GM for it.

kevamg

Wanderer

Okay we have an Westsiders Guildmaster who is setting up a stone at Moonglow Gate as we speak!
The Westsiders gang colors will be red!

CyberWhat

Wanderer

Alright Folks the Westsidders are way out numbered so I took them under my wing. The Stone is now placed outside moonglow gate and excepting members. Westsidders team color will be red and Eastside will be blue. I talked to kevamg and we decided not to make all the rules like Divinity except for the no rez killing one. If you have died dont try and loot your body unless none is around, let the victor reap the rewards. If you would like to join Westsidders please contact me on aim: shae2day07
If anyone has posted about joining WBB before please contact me

Guild Roster as of 10/11/07:

Merdock

kevamg

Wanderer

So far the only rules are not to rez kill!
All templates and skills, and mounts are allowed!
The bridges that go over the river that seperate East and West Brit will be our battlefronts with boundaries right down the middle!

kevamg

Wanderer

EBB better start stepping up because the WBB is growing stronger by the minute and our recruits are hungry for some Eastside Ass!