UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

kevamg

Wanderer
Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

LoL This is gonna be good!
Like I said I need 2 experienced players with Guild Master experience!
Sorry guys Im a firefighter I work 24on24off I wont be available until tommorow morning!

We need a council of players to agree upon and establish rulesets/allowed weapons and equip etc etc!

geryon

Wanderer

No rules.

Just make sure the guildmasters are 2 guys that are good steady players who will log on and take care of getting ppl into the guild.

Other than that, they can add as many peeps as want to fight, turn the city into a giant combat zone.

That would be cool.

kevamg;1602152 said:
LoL This is gonna be good!
Like I said I need 2 experienced players with Guild Master experience!
Sorry guys Im a firefighter I work 24on24off I wont be available until tommorow morning!

We need a council of players to agree upon and establish rulesets/allowed weapons and equip etc etc!

i say if we add rules alot ppl wont join what kinda "Gang wars" have rules anyways the only thing i would say would be no ress killing or less there going back to loot there bodys

geryon

Wanderer

that aint gonna happen either, a lot of that stuff is the very essence of UO, it's what keeps people around.

Just add people to the guild and let them have at it

bigbadmatt

Sorceror

luftwaffe;1602182 said:
i say if we add rules alot ppl wont join what kinda "Gang wars" have rules anyways the only thing i would say would be no ress killing or less there going back to loot there bodys
I like the no ress killing thing but it would never happen but i like the idea and would be happy to join.. Now lets do something and not just talk about it!!

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Dave Lepard;1602129 said:
EBB! CAN I GET AN "HELL YEAH!"?

No, you can't get a hell yeah. But, I do hate WBB and everything it stands (sits?) for, so I'm with you anyway.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

mwjster

Sorceror

Count me in, if you need someone to play GM i ran successful guilds on OSI, and im home the majority of the week watching my kids so i can be in game whenever... Get me on ICQ/AIM 576-95-778 either way im in.

kevamg

Wanderer

Cool ...mwjster ...Ill be contacting you tommorow morning when I get off shift!
BTW yall I will be reppin dat WBB to the fullest..

Killin all E's on a day to day basis
Bashin skulls in wit some rusty old maces