UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've never been so ashamed...

Re: I've never been so ashamed...

regardless of what we do or say in this thread or in our daily lives nothing will change the way we want it to. all we can do is watch and hope that Obama does something for the country. now just break out the recliner, sit back, and watch the political games begin. i have a feeling within the first 4 month hes in office alot of his policies will be put into effect. hes gonna be pushed hard to enact something to prove that hes ready to fix the current state of USA. Its sad because this push or urgency for him to inact certain bills may actually be his first mistakes. Usually Obama is patient and does what he feels is right for the majority. he was voted in by a big difference lets hope that difference in numbers was for the good.

fonis

Knight

incubusfan1413;1766854 said:
regardless of what we do or say in this thread or in our daily lives nothing will change the way we want it to. all we can do is watch and hope that Obama does something for the country. now just break out the recliner, sit back, and watch the political games begin. i have a feeling within the first 4 month hes in office alot of his policies will be put into effect. hes gonna be pushed hard to enact something to prove that hes ready to fix the current state of USA. Its sad because this push or urgency for him to inact certain bills may actually be his first mistakes. Usually Obama is patient and does what he feels is right for the majority. he was voted in by a big difference lets hope that difference in numbers was for the good.

I beg to differ. I have already begun changing my daily life with the type of hot sauce I'm going to try to find. This may... change my life.

DeViiaNt

Knight

fonis;1766900 said:
no, what's it like?

It's a gourmet hot sauce... suggested use "one micro drop" (it's about 500,000+ scoville units). It's fun to use cause it's so damned hot you're in pain and tears the whole time... its such an 'endorphin rush' (which is also a name for another killer sauce I love lol). I felt like I was going to pass out one time because I over did it haha. I prefer Vicious Viper over it because of the flavor. Daves Insanity Sauce is about just hot and I think they sell that in Super Target and Whole Foods (but Dave's flavor takes over anything you put it on). If you like hot stuff, give it a try... heh.

fonis

Knight

DeViiaNt;1766909 said:
It's a gourmet hot sauce... suggested use "one micro drop" (it's about 500,000+ scoville units). It's fun to use cause it's so damned hot you're in pain and tears the whole time... its such an 'endorphin rush' (which is also a name for another killer sauce I love lol). I felt like I was going to pass out one time because I over did it haha. I prefer Vicious Viper over it because of the flavor. Daves Insanity Sauce is about just hot and I think they sell that in Super Target and Whole Foods (but Dave's flavor takes over anything you put it on). If you like hot stuff, give it a try... heh.

hmm, some of that sounds really good. I have chili oil which gets kinda close to that, but at least has a decent flavor to it. To give you a measure, I moved into my new place around July 15 this year and am already through 2.5 bottles (liters) of red devil. shit is great to stir fry and cook eggs with.

I'm really gonna have to find some of that then. Blaires Sudden Death sauce (rewritten so I can search my post to find it again, if needed).

DeViiaNt

Knight

I know they sell it at Le Gourmet Chef but it doesnt look like they have one in your area. There's plenty of websites where you can order it. If you're lucky enough to have a hot sauce retailer where you live, try looking for one!

Roast Beef

Wanderer

The replies to this thread make me laugh, a lot. For those of you who didn't read most of the replies because of the sheer ignorance shown quite brightly in them, let me tell you what I've gathered.

Ryan: FUCK OBAMA! P.S. I'm an idiot.
Trammys: YEAH RYAN FUCK OBAMA! Now can we suck some rares out of your cock that have something to do with hating Obama??!! Or how about we just jam your cock down our throats anyways because we are so obsessed with your server!!

Pathetic saps. If you're that upset with the outcome, pack your shit and fucking move. Do us all a favor and shit up another country with your poor choices in leaders.

Jacques!;1765983 said:
It's not so bad, you can still move to Canada

most of you do not know much about the economy...

were in the proccess of becomming the north american union.

united states
mexico
canada

are are joining in as one, something like russia no boarder lines.

something i don't get is how is this gonna work? canada spends all their government funds on the people. medicaid etc. united states spends it on bigger guns, and mexico is just a tag along

Roast Beef;1766953 said:
The replies to this thread make me laugh, a lot. For those of you who didn't read most of the replies because of the sheer ignorance shown quite brightly in them, let me tell you what I've gathered.

Trammys: YEAH RYAN FUCK OBAMA! Now can we suck some rares out of your cock that have something to do with hating Obama??!! Or how about we just jam your cock down our throats anyways because we are so obsessed with your server!!

Pathetic saps. If you're that upset with the outcome, pack your shit and fucking move. Do us all a favor and shit up another country with your poor choices in leaders.

Great first post, I see the ban stick heading your way. :/

A

a cow patty-

Roast Beef;1766953 said:

QUOTED FOR THE FUCKING WIN. I LOVE THIS GUY

fonis

Knight

I'd rather not rely on the "if you don't like it, leave" mentality, since that dumbassery is simply the same rhetoric the neocons gave us in 2004, and well, I consider myself better than a neocon.

Also, have any of you ever made a sandwich with toasted wheat bread with a little melted cheddar and diced onions (in an oven), then putting one of these spicy egg omelets in the middle (you have to cook the eggs long enough that the yolks aren't runny).

It's amazing.

fonis

Knight

Tribal;1767011 said:
this is like the most off topic post like theres soraged for a reason

i'm keeping it as 'on topic' to UO as the first post.

Tribal

Lord

Cobane;1767068 said:
ryans statement made me love this shard and possibly him even more
try not to let all that slobber drip on his asshole i heard he doesnt like that

fonis

Knight

Tribal;1767065 said:
well ur doing a shit job

dude, everyone loves eggs, and everyone loves spicy things. I figured this thread could use some love.

what's your favorite dish? this thread should become something for ryan to be proud of us for! expanding our knowledge, learning fancy recipes, come on!