UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've never been so ashamed...

Ajax

Lord
Re: I've never been so ashamed...

Lu Kewen;1766691 said:
Obama? McCain? What's the difference anyway? We all know who's really going to be calling the shots.

zz top?

Roast Beef

Wanderer

Testament;1767478 said:
Ryan hasn't returned to the thread since you posted. Goodluck.

You act like it would hurt my feelings that I may lose my privileges to argue with a bunch of internet chodes on a message board all day.

I'll begin the healing process now by telling you how much I really don't give a shit.

Wait, wait, I'm not against you, I agree with most of the points you made other than calling the owner an idiot. No, I'm not on his nuts, it's just a ridiculous thing to do, hence the reason I said "goodluck".

Ankoku15

Sorceror

chance21021;1766968 said:
most of you do not know much about the economy...

were in the proccess of becomming the north american union.

united states
mexico
canada

are are joining in as one, something like russia no boarder lines.

something i don't get is how is this gonna work? canada spends all their government funds on the people. medicaid etc. united states spends it on bigger guns, and mexico is just a tag along

You do realize that this plan was more-so about removing the borders and keeping all the governments the same right?

Tribal

Lord

DeViiaNt;1767409 said:
Gnocchi with pesto sauce is absolutely for the win.
to be honest a nice plate deco sauce is a pesto (no nuts) mixed with a small bit of oil to make it runny but not to runny that it runs all over the plate looks great with a nice salmon fillet maybe on top of some rocket spinach