UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've never been so ashamed...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: I've never been so ashamed...

Trashcan77;1766547 said:
so funny all threads even close to mentioning obama is trammeled yet ryan makes one and everyone chats on it

Last time I checked... this is my site.

Phoenixx

Sorceror

I always thought McCain was the more appropriate choice for the new president. But, I live in Australia so I'm not 100% sure on the whole thing.

i am satisfied with the choice. everyone has flaws and good points... i think this is a big win for the united states as a "united country" and i hope that the current president does what he said he is going to and i believe in him until he proves otherwise as was stated earlier.

fonis

Knight

i just had delicious eggs, I love making them with hot sauce, chili oil, and crushed red pepper. comments?

fonis;1766632 said:
i just had delicious eggs, I love making them with hot sauce, chili oil, and crushed red pepper. comments?
Thats the way i like em too..
Mmmmm. anything spicyyy

Avon B.

Sorceror

what happened to puff daddy this election??? NO MORE VOTE OR DIE MONEY?!?!

Jacques!

Sorceror

Obama? McCain? What's the difference anyway? We all know who's really going to be calling the shots.

fonis

Knight

Angela Bloodcrow;1766643 said:
Thats the way i like em too..
Mmmmm. anything spicyyy

dude, I know. I make a mean stir fry with chili oil, paprika, a little soy sauce & teryaki combo, chopped anaheim peppers, crushed red pepper, tabasco sauce (boiled down), garlic, and whatever else that looks good in my cabinet. Damn if I can't make it through the plate without a few glasses of water.

fonis

Knight

Testament;1766829 said:
Me too, I call them Angry Eggs.

Nice! I like that name. I usually call them Drunken Eggs since I have drinks while having them and they're spicy so I drink a lot and, well, there you have it.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

fonis;1766632 said:

Sounds really good.

DeViiaNt

Knight

fonis;1766704 said:
dude, I know. I make a mean stir fry with chili oil, paprika, a little soy sauce & teryaki combo, chopped anaheim peppers, crushed red pepper, tabasco sauce (boiled down), garlic, and whatever else that looks good in my cabinet. Damn if I can't make it through the plate without a few glasses of water.

Ever had Blaires Sudden Death sauce?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Don't you guys watch South Park? This whole election was just a stupid plot to steal some diamond...