UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

I just discovered that someone was able to refresh their house that was in idoc for 2.5 days. The vendor contracts hadn't expired yet either. I have at least 4+ people that all saw the same thing on that property. The vendor system is definately making the properties pretty much ageless at this point as I have seen with my own eyes.

like someone said earlier in the thread, "time to accept the changes" or sumthing like that. hopefully they'll decide soon to fix or leave it alone. be nice to know either way.

Yeah I was just informing people because Tessa said in this thread that people can't refresh houses in the idoc state at all with vendors on it. I know this to be false.

i think what she meant to say is, after the idoc stage passes 16 hrs mark, then it becomes un-refreshable. or so u mean, that the house u was watching went past 16 hrs, and then it was refreshed?

Exactly it was in the idoc stage for two and a half days (and the vendor contract hadn't expired yet).

Formater

Knight

Simon Cowell;1884926 said:
Exactly it was in the idoc stage for two and a half days (and the vendor contract hadn't expired yet).

MMM mall right? It was IDOC for 2 + days. 05-11-2009, 01:24 PM was when we first had someone post it in a guild forum as being IDOC.

I am sure Mark will fix it. Note that was 2 houses. I think the GM's should drop them lol

Yeah it was the MMM mall. We must of discovered it before you because there was a marble that dropped between them and that's how we saw the other two were idoc. The stuff had just collapsed and all he items were on the ground with no one around so we camped it and bla bla you get the rest :)

Formater

Knight

Simon Cowell;1884934 said:
Yeah it was the MMM mall. We must of discovered it before you because there was a marble that dropped between them and that's how we saw the other two were idoc. The stuff had just collapsed and all he items were on the ground with no one around so we camped it and bla bla you get the rest :)

Ya so under the current code if you put a vendor on your house your excluded from the current time lines for idocs. You get a month + now lol.

That will sure take care of the idoc groups. Everyone can have their house last a month.

Formater

Knight

Simon Cowell;1884940 said:
Yeah basically at this point if you have enough gold on it and a month contract .

I call it insurance but better be careful because your policy might expire at server wars lol.

Nashces

Wanderer

Just to update this thread. Was watching a GW that went IDOC. It had the vendor bug and said 121 hours on the sign for reclaim. It remained IDOC for 4 days then refreshed. Before it was refreshed myself and my brother paged a GM to let them see the bug in affect and their response was basically "working as intended"

But they wouldn't even listen to us trying to explain the new vendor bug that DOES ALLOW you to own a home that will extend the IDOC time up to a week or month out. Or maybe even ageless if ya work it right.

So if the GM's look at the log and ask Myself or Teroc we can show ya the exact house.

There was another IDOC guild watching this as well and i know they will verify cause we watched them with our ghost as they raged about it not falling on time :)

Captain Kidd

Yeah you can virtually make it ageless atm if you ownt he house and place a vendor on there because it has no time limit for property owner vendors, just stack with a mil gold lol.

Nashces

Wanderer

Thing is if it's YOUR vendor of YOUR house it will fall. But if you contracted the spot out and say they put a fish steak on there for 80million that noone will buy and drop 5 million on him then it would last forever. Cause it's a contracted vendor that is causing the bug not your personal vendors.

Captain Kidd

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Nashces;1899346 said:
Just to update this thread. Was watching a GW that went IDOC. It had the vendor bug and said 121 hours on the sign for reclaim. It remained IDOC for 4 days then refreshed. Before it was refreshed myself and my brother paged a GM to let them see the bug in affect and their response was basically "working as intended"

But they wouldn't even listen to us trying to explain the new vendor bug that DOES ALLOW you to own a home that will extend the IDOC time up to a week or month out. Or maybe even ageless if ya work it right.

So if the GM's look at the log and ask Myself or Teroc we can show ya the exact house.

There was another IDOC guild watching this as well and i know they will verify cause we watched them with our ghost as they raged about it not falling on time :)

Captain Kidd

You can extend the time up to a month if you do it right.
You cannot make it ageless.
It is not a bug, just the way they programed it and it was intentional.

Hydrofiend

Knight

I've seen both extremes.. Houses that are IDOC for 3 days then finally fall, and houses that fall after being IDOC for 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.