UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andras

Sorceror
Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

hey on this side UO Gamers: Hybrid Knowledgebase :: What are the phases of house decay?

i check the Danger time 16 hours, 46Min, and 19 sec. so i think it is cool yesterday, i go sleeping and cheack the houses again. Aktually 24 Hours are gone, and the house iss not demolished by idoc??? o_O

I dont understand, but in my Time (Germany) GMT yesterday i say at 11:15 PM at the 17.03.09 if the house is danger of collapsing..... aktually i looked again it is 21:28PM at 18.03.09.

So what happend??

I hope you all understand what i try to ask :D

Andras

Sorceror
Re: Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

and why the house calls 20 hours "The house i danger of Collapsing" ? i never see it bevor, normal the time iss accurate, but not at this house

fonis

Knight

and in the case of very large and very contested houses, the times have been known to be pushed back by gm's, but I doubt this is the case here. It's probably just named "In Danger of Collapsing"

Ajax

Lord

johnny cupcakes;1845924 said:
Make sure the house name isn't just named this house is in danger of collapsing.

that's prob what happend

Andras

Sorceror

no the house is not Named it is really Danger of collapsing....

and when i double klick the house sing, then come the house name " a unnamed house"

fonis

Knight

if you saw it IDOC 20 hours ago and it's still IDOC, then that's weird. It judges the fall time based on the 'last refreshed' date/time, so world saves and server wars don't really affect it at all.

Also, protip: server seems to be on a non-EST time, possibly GMT, because it pushed DST changes through earlier than 2am EST when we "sprung ahead" last week.

Andras

Sorceror

hmm very strange, and why all say 16 hours from the time where change to danger of collapsing, when it is not accurate?

fonis

Knight

16 hours, 46 minutes.

it's accurate 99.9% of the time. I haven't heard of this not being the case except for that time I mentioned with gm-intervention and your houses just now.

Andras

Sorceror

ok final Time, last where i see the house is danger of collapsing iss 24 hours ago 1 Day lol? o_O

but..... lol ;)

Thx for Post here, and see ya around

SparksPlus

Wanderer

Ive had this happen to...ive had idocs fall later than normal and earlier then normal.

decay time was a lot more skittish previously and this used to happen frequently before the house timers were changed (about a year ago?). however, since then i have not had it happen to me at any of the idocs i've been to (which is like 1000+). whatever mark did with that update stabilized house decay in a superb way. but hey i won't say it's impossible... i've been there before.

Andras

Sorceror

Ok me again :) actually 2 days and 3 hours with the status " Danger of Collapsing" lol what happend with this house? *gg* i think it is really a bug...... :)

So the House is not demolished, it standing around with the status "Danger of Collapsing" since 2 days and 3 House *gg*

Status
Not open for further replies.