UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdivers

Knight
Re: Idoc " Danger of Collapsing Bug? "

Andras;1850973 said:
yea the house is refreshed but the new system i find it is not good. so the owner have more then 20 days to refresh the house again..... o_O
And when the house go idoc when the Owner put 100k in a empty Vendor??? Ageless??

Greeting

HAVE YOU READ ANYTHING?

PBT

Sorceror

In some cases Idoc times are completely wrong. 100% Proven fact sometimes they do bug up yes. I've seen a small 7x7 IDOC for 4 days straight (Yea I'm not stupid, I know the difference between the houses name and the house's decay) I camped the piece of shit on the side of some other Idocs I was doing it never dropped, I came back after waking up the next day to see if it had been replaced, it hadn't. I camped it off and on, I thought it was some army ageless house bullshit, but turns out it dropped on the 4th day. I've seen houses drop early for people as well.

kdivers

Knight

PBT;1851153 said:
In some cases Idoc times are completely wrong. 100% Proven fact sometimes they do bug up yes. I've seen a small 7x7 IDOC for 4 days straight (Yea I'm not stupid, I know the difference between the houses name and the house's decay) I camped the piece of shit on the side of some other Idocs I was doing it never dropped, I came back after waking up the next day to see if it had been replaced, it hadn't. I camped it off and on, I thought it was some army ageless house bullshit, but turns out it dropped on the 4th day. I've seen houses drop early for people as well.

lol, you camped a 7x7 for 4 days ;-)

Andras

Sorceror

Lol i have found an other House, no vendor, and 2 Days Danger of Collapsing o_O. I dont understand the new System from the house idoc phase.....

KoNNaN

Knight

Andras;1852353 said:
Lol i have found an other House, no vendor, and 2 Days Danger of Collapsing o_O. I dont understand the new System from the house idoc phase.....

Hold shift and click on the sign to see if you get a reclaim vendor menu.

chewiest6

Wanderer

i saw the same thing it has something to do with vendors house wont fall if someone is renting vendor space

kdivers

Knight

protip: buy a castle and place 1 vendor a day for 30 days and set refresh rate for 1month + free

and have their names spell out: HAHAHNOWYOUWILLHAVETOWAITAMONTH

Orgazmo

Knight

kdivers;1852441 said:
protip: buy a castle and place 1 vendor a day for 30 days and set refresh rate for 1month + free

and have their names spell out: HAHAHNOWYOUWILLHAVETOWAITAMONTH

Best Idea Ever

yea but then it falls after that month cause once it hits the idoc stage and the supposed fall time it cant be refreshed. well unless theres a shitty glitch.

KoNNaN

Knight

incubusfan1413;1852502 said:
yea but then it falls after that month cause once it hits the idoc stage and the supposed fall time it cant be refreshed. well unless theres a shitty glitch.

Nope, look back a page or two. I found an idoc that was refreshed before the vendor reclaim time expired, and it was in danger for days.

A few questions:

So basically if you have the new style vendors it can go idoc and stay idoc depending on the contract of the vendor (a maximum of a month). It can't be refreshed. However from what Konnan said after it starts it's grace period it can be refreshed (at least that's what he stated in a previous post). Also once the contracts expire it gives you a listing of how many hours the vendor owner needs to collect their gear.

Is all of this correct?

KoNNaN

Knight

That all sounds right from what I have seen. When the house went idoc, the sign (when shift & clicked) would say an amount of time left for vendor reclaim. In that time the house was refreshed with only a few hours left.

Formater

Knight

KoNNaN;1884451 said:
That all sounds right from what I have seen. When the house went idoc, the sign (when shift & clicked) would say an amount of time left for vendor reclaim. In that time the house was refreshed with only a few hours left.

Some of this system should be reconsidered.

So if its the new vendors and it doesn't list the hours that means that the contract hasn't expired and you need to wait for it to list the hours and then you know the exact time.

I think I understand it now.

KoNNaN

Knight

Simon Cowell;1884482 said:
And last but not least - This is a zero tolerance forum. If you flame someone you will be banned, no questions asked.

qft

DirtyBird[aS];1884476 said:
OLD NEWS LOSERS

enjoy some time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.