UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how bad can you be

Darc Abyss

Sorceror
Re: how bad can you be

epinephrine;1791998 said:
yeah, stop being a faggot ras.
jeez.

Really? You couldn't come up with anything yourself? Stop piggybacking other peoples responses. Fucken 16 year old douchebag

epinephrine

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1792030 said:
Really? You couldn't come up with anything yourself? Stop piggybacking other peoples responses. Fucken 16 year old douchebag

lol? you're 3 years older than i... is there really a maturity gap?

Felony-FA

Sorceror

Brookly,

I hardly post of these forums, since most of these threads are pretty pointless. They just contain the same topics repeated ad-nauseum, but a few things about watching your posts really amazes me.

Firstly, as I understand it, you are a college educated woman, yet your posts on these boards don't seem to reflect it. I would think that you would understand that participating in these "pissing contests" between the same players was pointless.

Secondly, as a person who has pvped with Eric, I have no idea how in the world you can stand to be in the same channel with him for more than five minutes. I have pvped with a few different "name brand" guilds, and have seen people rage, but never have I seen anything to the extent that I have witnessed when playing with Eric. He absolutely comes unglued if ANYTHING doesn't go the way he expects it to go and then literally screams his head off at everyone in the channel indicating that it was solely their fault. No situation is ever his fault.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a very good pvper, yet his demeanor, is such that I can't understand why anyone would want to be around him, unless he/she had serious self esteem issues or was used to the "battered woman syndrome". It just seems amazing to me that you, or anyone, could deal with that.

epinephrine

Sorceror

Felony-FA;1792045 said:
Brookly,

I hardly post of these forums, since most of these threads are pretty pointless. They just contain the same topics repeated ad-nauseum, but a few things about watching your posts really amazes me.

Firstly, as I understand it, you are a college educated woman, yet your posts on these boards don't seem to reflect it. I would think that you would understand that participating in these "pissing contests" between the same players was pointless.

Secondly, as a person who has pvped with Eric, I have no idea how in the world you can stand to be in the same channel with him for more than five minutes. I have pvped with a few different "name brand" guilds, and have seen people rage, but never have I seen anything to the extent that I have witnessed when playing with Eric. He absolutely comes unglued if ANYTHING doesn't go the way he expects it to go and then literally screams his head off at everyone in the channel indicating that it was solely their fault. No situation is ever his fault.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a very good pvper, yet his demeanor, is such that I can't understand why anyone would want to be around him, unless he/she had serious self esteem issues or was used to the "battered woman syndrome". It just seems amazing to me that you, or anyone, could deal with that.

Marry me.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

epinephrine;1792042 said:
lol? you're 3 years older than i... is there really a maturity gap?

Yeah.... Looking at the shit the crawls out of your mouth, there really is. No biggie though man, Merry Xmas

Brookly

Sorceror

Felony-FA;1792045 said:
Brookly,

I translated all of this into... "I don't grasp simple concepts so I must post against someone to hopefully make me feel equally as smart by questioning their education..."

It is simple. There is an option at the bottom left-hand corner of ventrilo that says "mute." When I know something doesn't go his way, I aim right for it. He or other members of the guild let me know when it is safe to unmute him. He knows it. Everyone else does. Doesn't bother me. I let him rage. I don't have to hear about it. Then before you know it, we are back out trying again. That is how I put up with it. Instead of crying about it like you seem to be doing now, you would have done the same. You don't think he doesn't rage at me? You all assume that I am just an e-slut and Eric just beckons to my every call. I beg to differ. I get raged at just as much as everybody else does. I just handle it differently. I mean there is not much to understand here. I don't see what the big deal is. =\

Felony-FA

Sorceror

Brookly;1792100 said:
I translated all of this into... "I don't grasp simple concepts so I must post against someone to hopefully make me feel equally as smart by questioning their education..."

I don't really understand what you mean here.

It is simple. There is an option at the bottom left-hand corner of ventrilo that says "mute." When I know something doesn't go his way, I aim right for it. He or other members of the guild let me know when it is safe to unmute him. He knows it. Everyone else does. Doesn't bother me. I let him rage. I don't have to hear about it. Then before you know it, we are back out trying again. That is how I put up with it. Instead of crying about it like you seem to be doing now, you would have done the same. You don't think he doesn't rage at me? You all assume that I am just an e-slut and Eric just beckons to my every call. I beg to differ. I get raged at just as much as everybody else does. I just handle it differently. I mean there is not much to understand here. I don't see what the big deal is. =\

I don't understand what you mean by "crying". I was just trying to make the point that I don't think that anyone with any self respect could listen to that abuse.

I don't know you, so don't have any other opinion about you other than by what comes out of your mouth on these boards. If you are truly an educated woman who is attending or has attended grad school, then your words don't reflect well to those who possibly aspire to a higher education, as they see that someone with your qualifications argues with kids still attending high school.

Brookly

Sorceror

I play a game and mute my ventrilo when people rage. How does that reflect where I go or where I went for a higher education?

Felony-FA

Sorceror

Brookly;1792327 said:
I play a game and mute my ventrilo when people rage. How does that reflect where I go or where I went for a higher education?

The first part is probably a pretty good decision.

The part about the education is simply a reference to how you come across to people on these boards. I would have thought that you would have had the insight by now to guard everything you say, as it always has a tendency to follow you. Spoken words can usually be disputed; Not the written word.

If you haven't experienced the consequences of this by now, wait until you enter the business world and begin building your career.

The only reason I am even addressing you in particular, is because on the path you seem to be heading with your education, you would be of the mindset that, "tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune", rather than deign to take up arms against "unarmed" opponents. :)

Sprint-

Wanderer

Felony-FA;1792376 said:

The part about the education is simply a reference to how you come across to people on these boards. I would have thought that you would have had the insight by now to guard everything you say, as it always has a tendency to follow you. Spoken words can usually be disputed; Not the written word.

If you haven't experienced the consequences of this by now, wait until you enter the business world and begin building your career.

The only reason I am even addressing you in particular, is because on the path you seem to be heading with your education, you would be of the mindset that, "tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune", rather than deign to take up arms against "unarmed" opponents. :)

shut the fuck up

Brookly

Sorceror

Felony-FA;1792376 said:

LOL I could give a rats ass whether or not people question where I go/went for college or whether or not people believe me. I still do not see how my posts reflect or discourage any belief that I go/went to college nor do I see any significance in even mentioning it? You are under the assumption that I care about how people perceive my posts...

Felony-FA

Sorceror

Brookly;1792413 said:
LOL I could give a rats ass whether or not people question where I go/went for college or whether or not people believe me. I still do not see how my posts reflect or discourage any belief that I go/went to college nor do I see any significance in even mentioning it? You are under the assumption that I care about how people perceive my posts...

No, I would have just thought you would care about how people perceive YOU by your posts.

I won't post on this thread anymore as I think we both got our points across.

See you on the field! :)

namlamina

Sorceror

Brookly;1792413 said:

You obviously do care. What he is saying is that you, for being from such a prestigious alma mater, never fail to get aroused by the people on these forums.