UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how bad can you be

Un4

Knight
Re: how bad can you be

on a serious note though... id hit it.

Brookly

Sorceror

Un4;1795605 said:
Down syndrome, Down's syndrome, or trisomy 21 is a chromosomal disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 21st chromosome

lol go buy a mic.

Female karyotype - XX
Male karyotype - XY

A result of me having a XX+Y would mean that I had Klinefelter's syndrom which is a result of "small testes and reduced fertility." Not Down's syndrome.

No matter how much Ed Hardy you buy, you will always be ugly. I am sorry to say. =(

epinephrine

Sorceror

this can only be solved in one way.
ask her to take a picture in a specific way.

so brookly, take a picture with your char on your monitor in the back.

Flipper

Knight

i like how people "jokingly" post their pics for brookly in silent hopes she will go "OH WOW HEY THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY HOT IRL" or something

ok so i think i have like three more people to go then i've flamed every poster in this thread regardless of who they are

Un4

Knight

Flipper;1795645 said:
i like how people "jokingly" post their pics for brookly in silent hopes she will go "OH WOW HEY THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY HOT IRL" or something

ok so i think i have like three more people to go then i've flamed every poster in this thread regardless of who they are

are you calling me hot flipper?

Countessa

Knight

Brookly;1795555 said:
I'm sorry, but who asked you?

PS. I give females a name on here because I, along with chippy, shana and a few japanese female players, are the only one's who pvp and actually show people that girls can pvp. Go bank-sit more please and leave the pvp discussion boards untouched by your lame dejections. You don't think you have a prickly demeanor either? Ha! People don't notice it because you post in the "bank-sitters anonymous" section of the forum's and even there you are just as annoying, but I have seen them. You are just as much of a bitch as I, except I am not afraid to be the first to admitt it. Spare me your hypocricy.

You are actually the embarrassment to females everywhere because at your age I could have only hoped you would have grown out of games and actually have studied a real trade rather than sit on here and have lame degenerates suck up to you for items.

I'm not a banksitter.
I have a 'trade'.
I've never denied being a bitch.

shh now

Tribal

Lord

Tessas ideal shard where she would consider pvping on is a share where paralyze allows u to cast and move