UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how bad can you be

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: how bad can you be

In theory. DarkMatter/Luigi = 1337 DoubleVision/DoubleVision = Nubsauce.

Total upset?

I think is what they are getting at.

Stides40oz

Knight

if you watch the video youll notice me not moving or casting any spells for about 5 secs into the duel. I joined at the last minute and was still in the middle of organizing when the duel started. What can i say shit happens?

But i can say ur a huge nerd for posting a thread about a duel you didnt even win. >!< may be bad but atleast they knew they got lucky and didnt post a thread about it. Guess you breathed a huge sigh of relief when we got eliminated and u didnt have to fight us.

and brookly im LITERALLY 100x the uo player u r. Youre just an annoying eslut with nothing nice ever to say (real attractive) unless a guys kissing ur ass. Dont think youre good because you got let in a guild by horny teenagers. Does your goofy b/f know what youre up to on the internet?

Ajax

Lord

Stides;1791065 said:
if you watch the video youll notice me not moving or casting any spells for about 5 secs into the duel. I joined at the last minute and was still in the middle of organizing when the duel started. What can i say shit happens?

But i can say ur a huge nerd for posting a thread about a duel you didnt even win. >!< may be bad but atleast they knew they got lucky and didnt post a thread about it. Guess you breathed a huge sigh of relief when we got eliminated and u didnt have to fight us.

and brookly im LITERALLY 100x the uo player u r. Youre just an annoying eslut with nothing nice ever to say (real attractive) unless a guys kissing ur ass. Dont think youre good because you got let in a guild by horny teenagers. Does your goofy b/f know what youre up to on the internet?

wait I'm confused, isn't she dating chance online??

Stides40oz

Knight

Ajax;1791074 said:

I think shes dating a few people online. I was refering to the goofy guy in the picture thread with her.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Stides;1791065 said:

Hey dick wad, we did beat them, I won the tournament.

You didn't cast for maybe 2 seconds at the BEGINNING of the duel, it had nothing to do with why you died.

excuse more

Sprint-

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1791061 said:
In theory. DarkMatter/Luigi = 1337 DoubleVision/DoubleVision = Nubsauce.

Total upset?

I think is what they are getting at.

DarkMatter and Luigi are self proclaimed leet, yet they die to scrubs.

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1791075 said:
I think shes dating a few people online. I was refering to the goofy guy in the picture thread with her.

Can't I just as easly say the same about Chippy? You know, the other vagina that fields as well. Right along side you? Isn't that Lord T's e-slut? Or do you all just run a train on her from time to time.

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1791065 said:

Stide please stfu? You know you love it when people post shit about you. You love the attention. That is why you play with Luigi and Lord T. I don't why you think you are good... Or even better than me? You are just another kiss ass that nut hugs Lord T and Luigi. You're nothing special... =\ I never have anything nice to say because nobody else except the people I play with do either. Why would I give them them luxury of me being nice to them when the rest of you are just pissed off because I am a better pvper than you? I put forth into my guild just as much as Eric, Sig and the rest of the guild. You are all just mad because I am a girl that plays uo and pvps just as good as anybody if not better. I know this because the only thing you all have to say about that, is calling me an "e-slut." So you all can continue doing just that, and I will continue doing what I do. K? =D

Brookly

Sorceror

Ajax;1791074 said:

I am glad you know how to keep up on your gossip on the forums... Are you making up for lost time in high school?