UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how bad can you be

Countessa

Knight
Re: how bad can you be

Tribal;1795903 said:
Tessas ideal shard where she would consider pvping on is a share where paralyze allows u to cast and move

Somewhat, yes.
Imo paralyzed means you cannot move.
In other words, you cannot wiggle your fingers to pop a trapped pouch to release said state. However since we Can pop a trapped pouch, I would really like to be able to harm myself when para'd to release the para.
The pouches are unnneeded game micro management.

I still wouldn't pvp however. I just do not find it interesting or fun anymore.

Brookly

Sorceror

Countessa;1795862 said:
I'm not a banksitter.
I have a 'trade'.
I've never denied being a bitch.

shh now

I'm sorry, but the day that I actually care what someone who looks like they could be related to Amy Winehouse says about me, will be the day that never existed.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Brookly;1796088 said:
I'm sorry, but the day that I actually care what someone who looks like they could be related to Amy Winehouse says about me, will be the day that never existed.

When physical appearance comes into an online argument, bitches be pissed

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Brookly;1796107 said:
Please refer to this link...
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/1041946-post34.html

I am sorry Tessa, but you left me with no choice.

And I am the embarrassment to women?

Oh don't get me wrong, I know what she looks like and I understood the insult.

I just find it interesting you seem to think that is relevant here

Fuck arguing with logic or reason, we've got appearances to attack

Not like I even know what the argument is about, as I haven't read anything in this thread besides the first post and the last few

Countessa

Knight

Brookly;1796088 said:

Brookly;1796107 said:
Please refer to this link...
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/1041946-post34.html

I am sorry Tessa, but you left me with no choice.

And I am the embarrassment to women?

lol
Aren't you a superficial girlie. You're not sorry at all but I don't see any reason why you should be. I posted the picture. Link all you want. heh
I didn't bother to check out your pics. Your personality wrecks whatever you have goin on anyway.
I'm sure my opinion means nothing to you but you really should reread your posts. You'll see what I'm talking about.

In my defense - I'm posing for a halloween costume picture for an online game. I have a paper mache barstool on my head and a paper mache bubble boob bustier on my chest. Neither my hair nor makeup is done in any type of fashion, as it should be for the costume.
I'm confident enough to have fun in this way without feeling the need to dress up for Hybrid players. I'm not trying to impress anyone. How that is an embarrassment, I'm not sure.

:rolleyes: