UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hicks final memorandum

Kurupted

Squire
No idea what you're talking about (especially since this said Hicks earlier today), but why is Haggard more deserving of heals than Sgt.Slaughter? You don't even try to heal him, just sit there casting EO. Tsk, tsk.

yeah i accidently said hicks so obviously im gonna change it. figures you wouldnt remember hahahahah.

i didnt have any of there bars after dieing afk outside. came in rushed so i could try and help them after i got ressed. also that was your guild member. these were not my guild. nor allied. people i was just trying to help get some spawn loot. ask haggard about the kill, he admitted once, maybe he can refresh your memory. no comment on the 1v1? good bitch

p.s- i think he was dead by the time i even got on screen also no bars. as for the eo, we probably called for para and just both of us went for the eo instead of one eo and one para. like i said first time playing with these guys

you read that as soon as it was up? and then took 4 hours to respond? lol

TSK TSK(almost forgot that part)

Kurupted

Squire
Two more pages of this bs and still all I am hearing is blah blah blah....

You should do more roids i hear when you are done raging it can make your e-peen go impotent (good for demise!)

ive always enjoyed to hear you guys complain about my thread. however, you continue to read and reply? hurrmmm

steroids? thats such a complement you dont even know man, ty.

MB

Knight
I don't care anything about 1v1s. As said in the other thread, this isn't Mortal Kombat. My template and tactics are built around team play. Go try and work a spawn and I'll be there even if it's 2v10. You'll die a half dozen times again just like you did at Destard the other night.

I don't carry my screenshot folder to work (wich i accel at)

Kurupted

Squire
I don't care anything about 1v1s. As said in the other thread, this isn't Mortal Kombat. My template and tactics are built around team play. Go try and work a spawn and I'll be there even if it's 2v10. You'll die a half dozen times again just like you did at Destard the other night.

i died twice. once being afk outside destard(truth or lie?..plz pull a hicks). the other my "team" was no where to be found possible ressing there guild while you bola weaken spamd me and chased me for 20seconds 5v1. Am i lieing? if you believe i died a half dozen times plz provide some ss's(o wait you done said no to that, what a coincidence)

half dozen. hahaha i love it when i get to you mb. 2 times once being afk turns into 6 times. your letting me beat you mb. dont get mad. i thought you were better than that.

also, i dont have the time, personality, or patience to compete with you and your guild in spawns. however, if i wanted to invest in a guild of my own.....

sorry i dont have a guild to compete with you. only a small number of friends. perhaps you would be interested in a 2v2?(you claim you can 2v10 so a 2v2 for gold shouldnt be an issue?) i may be able to do a 3v3. lemme know if this interest you. now respond with a fight agreement or be a good female a be gone.

TSK TSK(i keep forgeting that part, thats what wins me the argument right?)

Kurupted

Squire

btw i like how you keep mentioning the accel comment. am i really suppose to be mad over one grammatical error? surely that not the best you got?

MB

Knight
Far from one grammatical error. I looked back over the screenshots and I was in fact wrong. I was thinking of all of Sgt.Slaughter's deaths instead of yours. Sorry.

You didn't die in a 5v1 gank though. We were outnumbered at the spawn 4v6 and you had 2 teammates on your screen when you died (Sgt.Slaughter and Face)

Kurupted

Squire
Far from one grammatical error. I looked back over the screenshots and I was in fact wrong. I was thinking of all of Sgt.Slaughter's deaths instead of yours. Sorry.

You didn't die in a 5v1 gank though. We were outnumbered at the spawn 4v6 and you had 2 teammates on your screen when you died (Sgt.Slaughter and Face)

possibly right. but if they were on screen they came very late. i remember one coming when i had like 10% life left and casting flamstrike lol? this would get to me if it was my guild. you got to understand though i didnt expect much playing with people i just met and in newb gear. i honestly would bet money you had more than 4 tho

and yeah i make plenty of grammatical errors. i mean i click the post button with like 20 red lines on my shit lol i dont care. but my point was you keep mentioning one. like is that suppose to upset me lol?