UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hicks final memorandum

MB

Knight
That's the entirety of the screenshots and entirety of the people that were there. Carpe Diem is the only archer right now and he wasn't there.

Kurupted

Squire
That's the entirety of the screenshots and entirety of the people that were there. Carpe Diem is the only archer right now and he wasn't there.

i remember being mortaled by a hz archer bro. carpe diem sounds like the name. just ask him. i mean obviously he didnt stick around long so mabey this is why you dont have it logged. but i remember coming tru destard and you had it efielded then i got away when the hi-5's came in behind me. you guys fought and killed them im possitive now. because one of our dead told us you had it fielded outside. me and shen had to run thrue fire and tele to destard by that time you had left and we began to work spawn again. when you came back is when you killed me the legit time.

hehe its not a big deal . no worries

Hell of a zergin forgotten one. I thought zergs were usually 2 to 1 odds but that's usually the oppositions only excuse or how about "since guild rules aren't enforced and people play without map or party all the time." If your going to blame dying on no cross heals blah blah then don't leave the gate mr grimm cause you always get hosed outside of brit gate. Matter of fact these guys had more numbers than hz...its just funny to watch shit talkers get owned when they come to the dungeons.

Kurupted

Squire
Hell of a zergin forgotten one. I thought zergs were usually 2 to 1 odds but that's usually the oppositions only excuse or how about "since guild rules aren't enforced and people play without map or party all the time." If your going to blame dying on no cross heals blah blah then don't leave the gate mr grimm cause you always get hosed outside of brit gate. Matter of fact these guys had more numbers than hz...its just funny to watch shit talkers get owned when they come to the dungeons.

lol this guy. i never played with them before man, and they are new. i do my shit talking in 1v1's because i dont have to rely on others. only 1-2 people on the game i play with and take it seriously. if you see me playing with a guild im having fun fucking off. and how is it an exscuse when its 4v3 at best and the two didnt show till i had 10-20% life. and i didnt get a single xheal. its literally might as well been a 4v1. this is how people i smash in 1v1's get redemption. catch me helping some new guys out. would by chance you like a 1v1? shit a 2v2? perhaps you could be mb's partner? i will never make exscuses in 1v1 or 2v2 when i pick my team.

Kurupted

Squire

ohh and for the record. i died twice, once being afk check his journal it proves it ss #2. and the second time as mentioned might as well been a 4v1. and the only reason i said anything is because mb tried to say i died 6 times so i broke it down for him.

sounds like i always get hosed aye? lets see if you respond to my 1v1? be a good bitch now shew

hickman48

Knight

r_lee86

Sorceror
Kurupted this is a uo forum not your Facebook. Stop with all the updates. Five of your post one from someone else then five more from you. I think you get a hard on thinking about checking this thread.

Kurupted

Squire
Kurupted this is a uo forum not your Facebook. Stop with all the updates. Five of your post one from someone else then five more from you. I think you get a hard on thinking about checking this thread.

correct, and correct. would it be better if i put all i had to say into one reply instead of two? because that literally the most i do...

1v1 me, say the word, 1-5kk min/max. be gone now girl

is that many hard on's healthy?

Here is another good joke....

What do you get when the guys from [X] guild leave Hz?

TRAMMIES!

Technically if we define "trammie" by the amount of time spent in Trammel and Malas, I'm afraid you win that cake. If you count your 4 accounts turning in bods, atleast 10 hours a day, then that makes you the king of trammies. The only people who really don't go to fell that often is Blesh and Jay (Jay doesn't even play anymore). Furthermore, if we define being a trammie as a lack of cross healing ability, or competency in auditory commands then anyone in hz would still take the cake as even our so called "trammies" cross heal and follow directions
times better than 90% of hz.

I wouldn't stop doing bods, you're career as a comedian would be swift. It would quickly fade away like MB protection recalling away from his teammates as they are left to get ganked, or at the first sign of the female gender. (< and that's very fast)

So to conclude, (Reading is hard so this is the main point) out of the guys that left Hz, non are trammies. This is easily proven as the only time we are on for more than ~45 mins is when pvping and spawning, if the amount of time spent in different facets of the game was tracked, it would be obvious that the majority of it is in Felluca.

A better joke might have been something like this...

How many Hz does it take to bola gank one person?

At least 6. 1 to spam wind, 1 to spam thunderstorm, 1 to spam wither, and 3 to spam weaken as the target protection teleports.

mytilus

Sorceror

If that's the best you have to offer then I am rather disapointed.

FACTS:
1> I am in felucca every day. fact!

2> Only place I have seen Id or Blesh was at the open champion spawn (trammel event). fact!

3> Only place I see yourself anymore is Luna bank. fact!

4> I don't do shit for bods anymore as my 5kk bank balance reflects that. fact!

5> Only place anybody has seen justin lately is league of legends. fact!

6> The no women thing is not a sexual preference that translates to real life, we all have women in real life that bitch and moan so who wants to log into wizard game and hear more of the same? fact!

Many would define a trammie as a person who does not venture to fel,
so as of lately you all qualify
i also submit this final bit of evidence....

If that's the best you have to offer then I am rather disapointed.

FACTS:
1> I am in felucca every day. fact!

2> Only place I have seen Id or Blesh was at the open champion spawn (trammel event). fact!

3> Only place I see yourself anymore is Luna bank. fact!

4> I don't do shit for bods anymore as my 5kk bank balance reflects that. fact!

5> Only place anybody has seen justin lately is league of legends. fact!

6> The no women thing is not a sexual preference that translates to real life, we all have women in real life that bitch and moan so who wants to log into wizard game and hear more of the same? fact!

Many would define a trammie as a person who does not venture to fel,
so as of lately you all qualify
i also submit this final bit of evidence....

1> Most people in X don't even play UO weekly. fact!

2> So you can see characters at all times ? Can you for a fact state that neither Blesh nor Id step into fel? You can't. fact!

3> I ganked dwn wth vwlz yesterday at brit gate. So, I go to Felluca. fact!

4> I saw you're 4 tailors turning bods in yesterday. Why lie bro?

5> Borderlands 2, UO... check your sources, you're full of erroneous information!

6> Not fact? Every single time we play with them it is hilarity, you can't generalize a gender and be so short minded to associate that all women will bitch and moan, sure most of them do, but there are kewl chicks out there. Happy Hunting. Besides most males that play this server bitch and moan more than the females. *Points to kurupted, and Heavy Smokenerd* Lastly, if they bitch and moan at you, maybe you just aren't doin' it rite. Nomsaying? "Nom?" if you get what I mean, jelly bean.

Since your operant definition of a trammie is a person who does not venture to fel, then by that definition all of us still do not apply. You have failed to consider that pvm is available in Felluca. It is far more lucrative as spawn rates are almost instantaneous, and perhaps some brave soul might try to battle for the monster spawn.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
1) I was doing bods with EASYUO on another account. fact!
2) I recalled away, didn't die even once, too weak power to counter my protection recall. fact!
3) You cannot laugh like hueheahuehuueh you are not from sao Paulo. fact!