UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hicks final memorandum

Kurupted

Squire
Hicks, this is the finally time i will address this issue where you assume i owe you gold.

First- you took my words out of context in game and mixed and match different statments to make it look like i offered a challnge.

Second- you got me afk

Third- i even offered to pay you, but you said, "Ive not said anything about it" when i said, "do you honestly think i should have paid you."

we can 1v1 anytime just say the word. 1-5kk min/max

p.s- what kind of man needs to lie on a video game. sad sad hicks

Attachments

• take that weak shit on.png
    take that weak shit on.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 62

Kurupted

Squire
*yawns* you must be the most boring troll, why don't you spread love and peace instead if you suck as pvper and forum troll?

i love it tho, love and peace. man, you always talk shit then i shit on you 1v1 and your attitude changes completely. I LOVE IT. your my bitch

hickman48

Knight
Shitty excuses < all they are reasons not to pay up kid has no honor doubt he would have paid up his suit would have been some bs along the lines lol i dced lol i was lagging lol was afk but started mini healing and running at 75% hp.

Kurupted

Squire
Shitty excuses < all they are reasons not to pay up kid has no honor doubt he would have paid up his suit would have been some bs along the lines lol i dced lol i was lagging lol was afk but started mini healing and running at 75% hp.

so your saying my excuses are shitty or not the truth? and i didnt know you saying " inever said anthing about it" refering to payment being a shitty exscuse. thats sounds like a good reason not to pay you for an afk kill lol

Kurupted

Squire
there is nothing in that skype convo that shows that you were afk just a bunch of useless information

naw i just call him a liar multiple times in that convo and on forums and he doesnt deny it. just says things like i like to troll and i never said anything about it. put two and two together

Kurupted

Squire
even cucumber jim can post screenshots but he can't pvp either

yeah i feel you. i suck so bad people feel bad for me and instead of taking my suit. i get 1500 views and only 4 challengers who all get pooped on in 20 seconds. appreciate you guys taking it easy on me.

btw pehaps you interested in taking some gold from a shitty pvp. 1v1 anytime just say the word. 1-5kk min.max

Kurupted

Squire
there is nothing in that skype convo that shows that you were afk just a bunch of useless information

hey hickman "do you honestly think i should have paid you?" hey kurupted, "ive not said anything about it" sure sounds like he beat me fair and square right? haha man hop on the band wagon with the rest of them but be carful i dont think the wagon can hold too many more.

Kurupted

Squire

ahh you changed your original post. "started running at 75% health". we are geting closer to the truth. exp, curse, ebolt, and then while your casting ebolt i just turned my macros on, had to remount, and then target you to try and fizzle any big spells. it 40% at the most and after that you para punched me/ebolt and ma fb me till death. literally nothing i could do and it was all attributed to me being afk. however, your right even if i did challenge you 1v1 for 5kk which i didnt. you took my words out context and have me saying 1v1 anytime and 5kk at two serperate occasions. you never asked to duel just randomely seen me at bg got chased for 20mins and ran away i went back to gate and went to change music or piss or somthing i forget but when i came back like i said it was too late. but besides all that i was gonna pay you but "you didnt say anything about it" when i asked. you missed that opportunity.so man this is where we can agree to disagree if you wish. but those are my reasons for not paying. the big ones being you clearly saying "i didnt say anything about it" and you taking two serperate ss's and mixing them together to make it say 1v1 anytime 5kk. so that boat sailed you dont get to come back months down the road and say owe i want that gold now and go around telling people i wont pay up if they 1v1 me because of this situation i had with you. thats just pathetic bro

we can 1v1 anytime say the word, please make my day. 1-5kk min.max.

hey hickman "do you honestly think i should have paid you?" hey kurupted, "ive not said anything about it" sure sounds like he beat me fair and square right? haha man hop on the band wagon with the rest of them but be carful i dont think the wagon can hold too many more.

honestly that doesnt mean shit hicks has like everything on the server so he probably wasnt worried about getting 5kk so he didnt bug you about getting it for awhile. I dont even like hicks but your posts are just retarded

Kurupted

Squire
honestly that doesnt mean shit hicks has like everything on the server so he probably wasnt worried about getting 5kk so he didnt bug you about getting it for awhile. I dont even like hicks but your posts are just retarded

well he just admitted to me being at 75% now. so i was atleast afk for a second according to him now. however, that is still bs. it was 40% highly doudbt it but 50% at the max. it was too the point where had done some much damage and by the time i got on my keyboard he had me para punched and has another ebolt coming. literally being afk is why he killed me.

and honestly what is wrong with my post? tell me exactly why. dont make generalized statments and not support your claim. you sound like the retard. i mean if you can read what he typed and the other things he has typed on forums its easy to tell he got me afk. he is atleast admiting to me being at 75% now which gives me some respect for the guy. however, like i said it was much more and it was to the point where i had no chance.

p.s the big reason behind this post is because hicks been dropping into my threads and saying i wont pay him and making it seem like im not trustworth. so i make this post to show people that i am. who would pay someone when they said "I didnt say anything about it" months ago and now he comes back and wants me to pay now? that is retarded sir

Kurupted

Squire

also the ss that you claim is jimberish and doesnt prove anything. clearly proves he told me "he didnt say anything about it" when i asked if he honestly thought i should pay him. thats says a lot man. i feel bad for your ability to interpret information. you shouldnt throw words around like retard it makes you look hypocritical hahahah(thats means im calling you retarded btw)

Kurupted

Squire
Just saying i pay what i owe you don't such a joke.

Just saying-

we never had an agreement to 1v1 for 5kk. like i said you took two ss from two seperate occasions and made a collage.

When i asked if i should pay just so i could stop the rumors you started with your afk kill you said "i havnt said anything about it" i even said yes you did in mamommas thread and you "no i posted that ss and that was about it"

months down the road you want me to pay now. thats the true joke

did you want to 1v1 me now? good bitch, now be gone.

hickman48

Knight
Just saying-

we never had an agreement to 1v1 for 5kk. like i said you took two ss from two seperate occasions and made a collage.

When i asked if i should pay just so i could stop the rumors you started with your afk kill you said "i havnt said anything about it" i even said yes you did in mamommas thread and you "no i posted that ss and that was about it"

Ill 1v1 you on your terms when you pay what you owe.

Just saying-

Kurupted logic:

Y0 braw i'm best ill fkn wreck you anytime anywhere.

Gets wrecked.

Now mad, and scared.

UHuehauheauheuahaeuheauh

Kurupted

Squire
Kurupted logic:

Y0 braw i'm best ill fkn wreck you anytime anywhere.

Gets wrecked.

Now mad, and scared.

UHuehauheauheuahaeuheauh

when did i say i was best? when did i say i would wreck anyone anytime anywhere? i simply ask for 1v1's because i enjoy thanks for making me feel good tho.

get wrecked? who wrecked me again? hickman? he admited to me being afk untill 75% and it was 50% at most. but were making progress.

now mad and scared? ugh? how can this be true if number one is also true? literally out of three statments you made two of them contradict each other?

looks like my logic atleast makes sense. :D

btw would you like to 1v1? 1-5kk min.max. if not be a good bitch and be gone now