UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hicks final memorandum

My definition of a trammy is someone who has PvP characters that can travel to Luna

Your definition is not valid as it was Myt who came up with the "Joke".

1) I was doing bods with EASYUO on another account. fact!
2) I recalled away, didn't die even once, too weak power to counter my protection recall. fact!
3) You cannot laugh like hueheahuehuueh you are not from sao Paulo. fact!

Edited for regional laugh accuracy.

SCV

Wanderer
I have no connection to the parties involved, but since this in the general discussion of the forum, I will say my piece.
You guys are making a bad name out of Demise, with your endless dramas about who was who, who said what, blablabla.

I will tell you boys, what I tell my 10 year old nephew and his friends when they are acting like fools.
Everyone stop with the monkey business and go to the playground! (probably luna for some of you..)

hickman48

Knight
Here is another good joke....

What do you get when the guys from [X] guild leave Hz?

TRAMMIES!

Our tammy guild > your "Pvp" guild when its = numbers sadly

As for what iv been doing was not home for 2 almost 3 weeks didt turn into a trammy sorry to disappoint was just dog sitting, While i was away got a copy of bl 2 so iv been playing that.

6> The no women thing is not a sexual preference that translates to real life, we all have women in real life that bitch and moan so who wants to log into wizard game and hear more of the same? fact!

Sorry your wife sucks and not in the good way.

You can cry its not fair if you want but it is certainly valid....

Once i made sure you were winded successfully (as evidenced by your post after post above) mb went in for the kill. Hz forum ganks as team and teamwork is strong bro.

Lewl, you couldn't gank your way out of a wet paper bag. Just like you couldn't support your horrorawful joke with cold hard......

Facts!

O'Shan

Traveler
It pleases me to inform you all that while you argue on forums all day, our guild has been chaining spawns non-stop. With every scroll and every artifact our group grows in force. With every day our group grows in numbers. It is most amusing watching this community of pvp amateurs in action. It will be even more amusing to crush you all. See you real soon.

Kurupted

Squire
I have no connection to the parties involved, but since this in the general discussion of the forum, I will say my piece.
You guys are making a bad name out of Demise, with your endless dramas about who was who, who said what, blablabla.

I will tell you boys, what I tell my 10 year old nephew and his friends when they are acting like fools.
Everyone stop with the monkey business and go to the playground! (probably luna for some of you..)

^this is the shit i like to see. not all of us need to act mature 100% of the time. this is a video game. seems like the best playground we can get.

^this is the shit i like to see. not all of us need to act mature 100% of the time. this is a video game. seems like the best playground we can get.

60% of the time, I act mature 100% of the time.

Fun fact, did you know that around 64% of all statistics are made up?

Knowledge is power!

Chumley

Sorceror
Everyone here should be ashamed of themselves for assuming ANY of this actually matters......Fact!

You're all playing the same, outdated, bugged, shitty game. Get over yourselves. You're all just different cheeks, on the same ass. Shut Theeeeeeeeeeee Fuck Up, turn off your computer, and try going outside.

hickman48

Knight
Everyone here should be ashamed of themselves for assuming ANY of this actually matters......Fact!

You're all playing the same, outdated, bugged, shitty game. Get over yourselves. You're all just different cheeks, on the same ass. Shut Theeeeeeeeeeee Fuck Up, turn off your computer, and try going outside.

Bro this thread is about me so matters come on now.

Kurupted

Squire

1v1 1-5kk min max. join the bitch bus and catch a ride "outside"