UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Emo? USA V UK...

a noob

Sorceror
Re: Emo? USA V UK...

_Choru_ said:
Actually alot of screamo and hardcore is classed as emo.

Generally post hardcore and industrial is not classed as hardcore.

I would tell you some screamo bands but I very much doubt you have heard of them, as I only listen to English screamo.

People dress how they like, although alot of the time it is influenced by the music they listen to, so don’t start slating people for the clothes they wear, when I go to see a band I put on my boots some black jeans and a black T-shirt, hell I even wear a leather trench coat. Say what you like I don’t give a fuck, every other day I wear a suit shirt and tie.

People listen to a certain genre of music because believe it or not THEY LIKE IT.

Nobody wakes up one morning and decides; wow it would make me look cool to listen to rap/grunge/punk/ska so I'll do it.

Conversations like this is what drove me away from the K! boards, people would bicker, OMG NO THAT BAND SX COZ DEY ARE NOT REALLY HARDCORE THEY ARE NU-METAL.

What is it with societies need to brand and judge everyone, let people be who they want to be and express themselves how they wish.

:swear:

Rant over ^_~

You are my new best friend.. Choru you ever listen to hot cross, Saetia, Funeral Diner, A day in black and white, The fall of troy, or Circle Takes the Square?

Silk-hybrid

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Hey man if you really want to have this arguement we can do it, if however you think you're going to win, you're sadly mistaken.

Many bands can fall into several different genre's of music.

A bband that generaly produces death metal can then turn around and produce an industrial track. Meaning they are in both genres.

Alot of hardcore music can and is seen as emo, obviosuly this does not mean that all hardcore is also emo, thats not at all what I said.

name bands u think are both hardcore and emo.

qopempire

Wanderer

choru do you like test icicles? and please try out Death from above 1979. i want to hear your opinion.

Ok let me end this thread right now.

First off, hardcore/punk/industrial, whatever you want to call it, sucks. Sucks hard. Fuck music where the whole point is just to play every instrument as loud as possible, including ones screaming voice. A voice that sucks, which is why they try and drown it out by playing every other instrument as loud as possible.

Secondly, all your labelling is for high-schoolers who can't fit in with the normal kids so they have to form a subculture to find girlfriends who are as sub-par as they are. I'm not in highschool and I don't have trouble finding girls. So fuck your labels and fuck highschoolers.

And fuck this thread.

absolut718

Sorceror

Emo kids make me LOL and always brighten up my day with their absurdly funny clothes, attitudes, music, poems, etc.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

It must really suck to be either of the above 2 posters and not be able to show any respect for another persons opinions.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

bodangly when you get rome REP or more than 3 fucking post then u can express your self as being a rite fucking twat, dont like the thread dont read it! ... faggot.

Absolut718 that was just lame, tho saying that you are english.. the only cool english person here is choru plus that has to be the most fucking stupid lame coment yet on this thread, my gran could have come up with something better... once again faggot...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Grand Alchemy said:
emo kids are fags

And you are a closed minded little kid whos going to get a serious kick in the teeth when you go out into the real world and realise people are not judged on their appearences.

_Choru_ said:
And you are a closed minded little kid whos going to get a serious kick in the teeth when you go out into the real world and realise people are not judged on their appearences.

If you don't want to be judged by your appearance don't adjust your appearance to fit into a specific fad. When I see someone who's appearance epitomizes a current trend or fad, that says to me "I can't think for myself, so MTV please dress me." My mom stopped dressing me at 3 or 4 years old, but I guess some people need someone picking out their clothes until they are out of high school.

(And is someone whos only 20 years old really old enough to be calling someone in high school a "kid?")

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

People dress how they feel comfortable dressing, people also follow trends, everyone does it, a goth picking out the new cool shade of black lipstick is no different from someone else buying the latest Nike trainers.

You clearly lack the intelligence to comprehend the fact that people DON'T get judged on their appearence once they are past the age of say 20.