UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Emo? USA V UK...

TheBorrower

Sorceror
Re: Emo? USA V UK...

You're right, but it really should have some form of rhythm, otherwise it's just a well structured story (not saying poetry can't be this, I'm just saying I personally prefer poetry with rhythm/rhyme)

po·em ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pm)
n.
A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme.
A composition in verse rather than in prose.
A literary composition written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of poetry than of prose.
A creation, object, or experience having beauty suggestive of poetry.

Highlander said:
See, emo people want to be Goth but don't have the ball's to move out and really didn't have that hard of a life. ( I.E. Can't get a girl and so on).

Most Goth people were raped, beaten, etc, had a trying life, weren't born in the sub's, and just up and left to make it on their own. They suck because they bitch about it all the time, but at least they take off and try to do something without living at home.

Some even belive they were actually here for a reason or will be sometime, they don't have hope on the world, but at least try to hold onto some belief.

If they wanted to be goth they'd listen to goth music and dress like goths. The music is different so is the "style" if you want to call it a style. Who the fuck cares what kind of music some dude listens to or if they don't dress like you. Is that really all ya got talk about? you fucking emofag

Lynyrd

Knight

wear tight jeans, studded belt/bracelet, -\\\ haircut, mopey, cry about breakups, listen to shitty whiney music, black rimmed plastic glasses

Lesabre

Sorceror

You're emo if you enjoy cutting yourself too.

kkeke from urbandictionary

1. Emo link send redefine 7107 up, 1913 down

Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle. ::sniff sniff:: "The Demise of the Siberian Traintracks of Our Rusty Forgotten Unblemished Love" sounds like it would make a great emo band name. ::cry::

girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.
boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.
girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.
boyfriend: I'm already crying.

XxSlavetoAnguishxX: omg my gf just left me
acidburnedsoul: that sux man
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: i blame myself only i'm such an ass *cries*
acidburnedsoul: dude come over to my house and we can cut ourselves together
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: okay *cries*
acidburnedsoul: omg dashboard confessional has a new cd, i preordered it already
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude they're my favorite band to self-mutilate to
acidburnedsoul: i prefer to cut myself while watching Napoleon Dynamite on my bigscreen
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude that movie is so deep. i cry every time i see it
acidburnedsoul: me too. i hate myself
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: yeah we're such tortured souls, nobody understands how hard life is for us
acidburnedsoul: yeah we got it tough dude. pass the tissues

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

I was trying to say what the difference was from what I've seen and what people say about them ( I.E. Emo's are wanna be Goth's)

I also said nothing about the music :p .

Sam-hybrid

Knight

still dont get it you think that every single emos like that? HAHA ive never done half that shit nd i always smile... like i could say all you chavs go about and fight all the time carry knifes nd all that bs which i knows not true cause aloty of my old freinds are chavs :)

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

emo = Someone who wears things that would generally make them a faggot except the way they dress make them like look a dirty piece of shit faggot. If you have ever looked at someone wearing all skin tight pants and tight pink shirts (a guy) they are prolly an emo faggot. They listen to things that make them generally want to cut themselves(as everyone would like....).

Silk-hybrid

Wanderer

x.y.z said:
still dont get it you think that every single emos like that? HAHA ive never done half that shit nd i always smile... like i could say all you chavs go about and fight all the time carry knifes nd all that bs which i knows not true cause aloty of my old freinds are chavs :)

WTF IS A CHAV!?

Sam-hybrid

Knight

a chav is a ned... someone who wears a basball cap at 90% angle, smells of cheep shit aftershave, wears boots like rockports and wears alot of stoneisland and burbery.. ill find a pic :)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Chav

Emo

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Female Chav.... Some timess wears jogging pants with sports socks puled over..

male chavs.. always go about in packs of 3 or more..

Were would the chav be with out the state of the art car and a brand new paint job eh?

What a fucking bunch af fags HAHA

***EDIT: Hope you like the new avatar Choru :p***