UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Emo? USA V UK...

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Emo? USA V UK...

Dont get it, i live in UK and as far as ive heard emo are fucked up in USA, i mean im emo but ive no idea what all you americans idea of emo is? lol explain?!

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Re: Emo? USA V UK...

lol ye i get the idea, nd chemical are ok.. ffaf are shit tho, i dont know one of my freind to be hit nd cry, nd whats wrong with black? or pink? nd the make up part thats goths :).

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Don't forget you write down that your life is "One dark abyss" or something close to that... on everything that you touch.

Also you call anyone tht doesn't look, dress, or act like you, a conformist, you just may be emo.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

lol wow you really hate emo.. scary eh. Nah i dont know anyone who would say that about there life lol plus thats a goth again.. lol

Nd most people are trendy/emo kinda look if not they are usually ned's (chav). :)

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

See, emo people want to be Goth but don't have the ball's to move out and really didn't have that hard of a life. ( I.E. Can't get a girl and so on).

Most Goth people were raped, beaten, etc, had a trying life, weren't born in the sub's, and just up and left to make it on their own. They suck because they bitch about it all the time, but at least they take off and try to do something without living at home.

Some even belive they were actually here for a reason or will be sometime, they don't have hope on the world, but at least try to hold onto some belief.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

ehh ok what ever.. i wasnt looking for some fag to bitch.. just wanted to know what the diff was.. now stfu cause someone gona move this to landfill nd im interested in peoples thoughts not how much they wana shag a goth up the ass :)

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

x.y.z said:
wana shag a goth up the ass :)

Goth chicks are hot :).... so yeah (you did mean a gril right? :p )

Wasn't bitching, was just trying to answer the question on the difference, sorry if I came off the wrong way :). No harm done.

+1 for yeah :) .

TheBorrower

Sorceror

I lay in a restful slumber beneath the night's sweet luke warm comfort while the blood life drains from me in the form of forsaken tears upon my blackened cheek, I cry out to the shadows!

*end emo poetry*

I don't get that stuff, honestly, it took me 2 seconds to write that. It doesn't even rhyme.