UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dont Get Scamed Outa Your House!

Fatality

Sorceror
WOW! You all need to go play UO Gamers more and maybe wed have some more Active players, instead of you wasting all your time on font and simleys

Vyne

Wanderer
You know what i say? If he needs to sink as low as that.. Then he needs to see a phycotharapyst (Dunno if i spelled that right..). Its a game dude. If you think that you NEED to scam to get shit... then be my guest. I used to go and get all pissyshitting if someone scammed me.. then i relized its just a game. I don't like the people on the server, dun play it. And you did have fun in that alloted time peiorid in witch you accually did play. So.. To all you ereet haxxordss Go and make a real player. It isn't that hard. If your short on money just frigging go and chr transfer. That isn't hard. :cool:

holly wood

Wanderer
you guys are fucking stupid especially that fag who started this post shit, fuck get a socail life and quit bitching, fuck sakes its a game, no go get a girl friend and get laid

Bobbert

Wanderer
"What are you in for?" "Three murders. How about you?" "I hacked a couple computers." "Whoa... I gotta get out of this cell!"

=/

Anyways... Good job, I Like Cake :)

Lorthic

Knight
When he offered me 2M for my Cabin I laughed my ass off. "Could this be a scam?" I asked myself. "Yes, yes it is." Then I laughed and laughed and he called me a newbie and gated out.

lol, this thread is fucking halarious. Ultima has always been a dog eat dog world. That's what makes it so interesting. Obviously you guys dont remember how it used t obe back on osi in 99 and not being able to run outside of any town becuase of the massive amounts of pk's. Stop complaining about scammers, it's the way the game runs, the gm's wont do anything about it. Just use your head whenever you make a transaction. When something seems to good to be true, most of the time *gasp* it's too good to be true.

Indeed

Sorceror
Lol. i just can laugh to this action of 'I like Cake' Good Work ...

so... banning for what ? If its not a bug, dont broke any Rulez.
Ban yourself then for being stupid ;-) :p

- Jasmine -

Vinyard

Wanderer
holly wood said:
Okay, listen up newbies. I am I LiKe CaKe and i dont use any bugs programs etc.. i will explain to you the scam so you can stop bickering and crying about it.
Here is how the scam goes:
I offer a high price for the house 2 mil, i actually have the 2 mil checks on me and then i say start the transaction they start it and i get the screen that verifies the trade, i do not click it i just drag it to the side(i need it for later), I say hey do it again nothing happened and they transfer it again. This time i open the screen and put the money in, I cancel the trade screen when they check their part of it and say "HEY I JUST GOT YOUR HOUSE AND KEPT MY CHECKS" i only do this to make them panic, After this i say "OK, HERE HAVE IT BACK". Now read carefully this is where the first initiation screen comes in i press OK to accept it and the screen comes up and i accept, Since they panic they accept quick and do not realize the deed is in their side of the screen going to me not in my side going to them. so basically it is not a bug but a mind trick.
Thx. now stop bitching.

I'm not a big fan of scamers but i have to give him credit for this one. If you fall for this you deserve to loose your money because you are a fucking moron...

i agree, this is sad that you dumbasses fell for this "scam" for so long...
I condone those who have lost, because without you i wouldnt have the ego that i currently have.
It's no wonder the server is full of banksitters (myself included... lol) and trammies!
ok ill shut up now cause im not exactly the one to be talking.... :p

Phantom16

Wanderer
this is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends..... some guy made it to warn people about 2 months ago, (cant think of anything here)...... :p

Phantom16 said:
this is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends..... some guy made it to warn people about 2 months ago, (cant think of anything here)...... :p

Ty for using my song.. :p I posted that back on the "thread that never ends" thread.