UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dont Get Scamed Outa Your House!

Dont Get Scamed Outa Your House!

This guy "I LiKe CaKe" Is offering 2mil for a house. And he gives you a check for the house and the check stays in his inv but he also gets the house. He almost did it to my friend but he caught him. And i saw him spaming around moonglow doing the same deal. DONT GET SCAMED!

Pin this post plz admins! These fuxors should burn in hell.

I dont know. But I think my neibor said it had something to do with a bug in the trade window. That. Or he has some kind of program that switches the 2mil check with a 1 gold check real fast. Once he presses accept or something. :confused: I paged a GM by my friend said they *have* the power to do something. But the *wont* do jack shit. :eek:

I would like to know how this is done as well.

I know about the over weight bag trick and I dont think razor can script it as it still involves a physical change of the item in the trade window? or does it.

It would be nice if this exploit could be prevented as I hate being ripped off by scum bags.

ya. I almost bought into it also. I would of if i havent heard my neibor talking about it. If i havent heard him talking about it this morning i would of done it and lost my 18x18 house. :eek:

holly wood

Wanderer
Okay, listen up newbies. I am I LiKe CaKe and i dont use any bugs programs etc.. i will explain to you the scam so you can stop bickering and crying about it.
Here is how the scam goes:
I offer a high price for the house 2 mil, i actually have the 2 mil checks on me and then i say start the transaction they start it and i get the screen that verifies the trade, i do not click it i just drag it to the side(i need it for later), I say hey do it again nothing happened and they transfer it again. This time i open the screen and put the money in, I cancel the trade screen when they check their part of it and say "HEY I JUST GOT YOUR HOUSE AND KEPT MY CHECKS" i only do this to make them panic, After this i say "OK, HERE HAVE IT BACK". Now read carefully this is where the first initiation screen comes in i press OK to accept it and the screen comes up and i accept, Since they panic they accept quick and do not realize the deed is in their side of the screen going to me not in my side going to them. so basically it is not a bug but a mind trick.
Thx. now stop bitching.

C

Cricket

holly wood said:
Okay, listen up newbies. I am I LiKe CaKe and i dont use any bugs programs etc.. i will explain to you the scam so you can stop bickering and crying about it.
Here is how the scam goes:
I offer a high price for the house 2 mil, i actually have the 2 mil checks on me and then i say start the transaction they start it and i get the screen that verifies the trade, i do not click it i just drag it to the side(i need it for later), I say hey do it again nothing happened and they transfer it again. This time i open the screen and put the money in, I cancel the trade screen when they check their part of it and say "HEY I JUST GOT YOUR HOUSE AND KEPT MY CHECKS" i only do this to make them panic, After this i say "OK, HERE HAVE IT BACK". Now read carefully this is where the first initiation screen comes in i press OK to accept it and the screen comes up and i accept, Since they panic they accept quick and do not realize the deed is in their side of the screen going to me not in my side going to them. so basically it is not a bug but a mind trick.
Thx. now stop bitching.

Wow, owned.

Lmao.

He just used a jedi mind trick and stole your houses...hahaha.

Ye ole panicing trammy scam.

Arr ;)

~C

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
ahahahah i almost sold my house to you but was like fuck it i still got shit in my house and gated you to brittain and recalled back and later sold my 18x18 for 500k

also i thought u were going to scam me. simmaler thing happend to my guildmate a whileago

Auramani

Wanderer
It should be.

Why allow such behavior that allows some asshole the ability to steal someones hard earned stuff?

If it is allowed i would hope that in the future it will get changed. especially when this person so blatantly admits to it...