UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dont Get Scamed Outa Your House!

Kethinov

Sorceror
God people are idiots. It's not a fucking bug. It's the initiator of this topic giving his house away to cake mind trick man like the fucking idiot he is.

This isn't even a scam. It's just sheer stupidity.

Yes people, defend the scammer! It is good for your karma, your going to come back in your next life as the "M-O-R-O-N" keys on my keyboard. So every time I type them my fingers will be poking out your dumbass eyes. :mad:

Some Guy

Wanderer
Thats fucking awesome.

If you're dumb enough to get scammed with a mind trick, then you probably deserved whats coming to you.
I've been scammed before...and yes, I deserved it. The thinking that scammers should be banned or punished is the same thinking that created trammel. Dont get admins or other people to protect your vaginas, be smart and cautious and you'll protect yourselves.

Hehe scams kick ass, he's earning his money in new and innovative ways, just happens that the "scammed" get the bone. Go invent a new way to make dumbasses give you their stuff instead of bitching and moaning.

.Y.

Wanderer
"murderers incorporated" I knew this guild on RoJ (realm of justice) it was run by the nemesises, is this the same guild?

holly wood said:
so basically it is not a bug but a mind trick.

Ok trying to understand here, so the program lets you have 2 screens open, when they try and trade the house?

If so that is a bug, in the script.

Phantom16

Wanderer
ok, i knew he was scaming.....that was easy to figure out.......the way he did it...SMART AS HELL!!!
but now his char cant be trusted.....i mean sure, he can make a new one...but still...(I Like Cake) isnt gonna be able to buy anything from anyone anytime soon.....

so....good job man....smart thinking....just dont scam me....lol

foolish

Wanderer
Wow... why is this thread still open? this isnt even a fkn scam.. Honda makes it seem like he is using a scam/hack or something.. this isnt even a good exploit in the game.. your a fucking retard if u fall for that shit.. kthx admin close topic :p

Thanks for making this post sticky admin.
I cant belive how many of you support this moron & other morons. Just because the person is ignornet they deserve to lose a 600k+ House? That they spend hours upon hours of building? And hours of hours of making money?

You people make me sick. If a stanger comes up to your 90 year old grandma and offers her 5000 dallors for her car and she accepts. But when she puts her glasses on its only a 5 dallor bill? You think thats fair?
:( This world is going down the shitter. :(

fonis

Knight
Hey Honda, I have a suggestion.

Go fuck yourself.

Your naive ass is not needed. Obviously your friend will not get scammed by that trick anymore. What, you want the gm's to return whatever he lost? That way he learns nothing and does it again for an even more expensive house next time? Best he get his ass kicked now and learn from his mistakes. Don't pussy-coddle him.

Thanks for making this post sticky admin.
I cant belive how many of you support this moron & other morons. Just because the person is ignornet they deserve to lose a 600k+ House? That they spend hours upon hours of building? And hours of hours of making money?

You people make me sick. If a stanger comes up to your 90 year old grandma and offers her 5000 dallors for her car and she accepts. But when she puts her glasses on its only a 5 dallor bill? You think thats fair?
:( This world is going down the shitter. :(

If she's stupid enough to think that $5000 bills exsist, yes.

Forsaken01

Wanderer
No one "deserves" to get scammed. Telemarketers take advantage of the misfortunate and elderly all the time, doesn't mean they deserved it. There are loosers in this game just like real life..and for that you have to beware.