UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

Nah you were just to fucking stupid and broke to use them, only the real players that used everything the game had to offer was the ones that used them. You new dumb fucks don't know anything about the game or it's past history.

Nah you were just to fucking stupid and broke to use them, only the real players that used everything the game had to offer was the ones that used them. You new dumb fucks don't know anything about the game or it's past history.

Lmfao you need to shove a tampon up your big bleeding pussy.

I didn't know that playing UO for your whole life suddenly made you cool.

all day? That was the first time i've replied in hours.. You wanna know what's really fucking sad? Trolling a forum "LITERALLY ALL DAY" and trying to fuck up a game you claim you haven't played in years. Fucking dweeb.

all day? That was the first time i've replied in hours.. You wanna know what's really fucking sad? Trolling a forum "LITERALLY ALL DAY" and trying to fuck up a game you claim you haven't played in years. Fucking dweeb.

youve been on forums more than I have for the last week kid. As soon as someone mentioned removing gheal wands you were the first to break out crying.

You wanna know what's sad? Your pvp skills.

I know what's best boy.

Also don't let my forum account fool you. You are the dumb fuck that unbanned me from my years of firewall. That is how great of an admin you were... I just asked you and you didn't even care. Just instant unban.

I have been here the same amount of time as you, if not longer. As for too poor? The first week I was on Hybird I stole 2 pure white sandals from the Death Vortex so... there goes that theory.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
youve been on forums more than I have for the last week kid. As soon as someone mentioned removing gheal wands you were the first to break out crying.

You wanna know what's sad? Your pvp skills.

I know what's best boy.

Code:

Your account is 33 days old and you've posted 735 times. You really have no room to make fun of someone for posting a lot when you've posted roughly 22 times a day. Of course that's 735/33 and you've likely posted more or less each day. That's a lot for someone who doesn't even play the game.

Felipe's Bottom Bitch said:
Rabble rabble LIKES ramble <more irrelevant bullshit>

Last edited:
I just asked heavy smoker to prove any of what he said

instead he said he was admin for 8 years and we were all clueless idiots.

sounds like some sort of logical fallacy somewhere in there

Code:

Your account is 33 days old and you've posted 735 times. You really have no room to make fun of someone for posting a lot when you've posted roughly 22 times a day. Of course that's 735/33 and you've likely posted more or less each day. That's a lot for someone who doesn't even play the game.

You should have seen the last 37 accounts that were banned!

I have a lot on my mind what can I say. Why do you give a shit? Are You butt hurt like Vizeroth and heavy toker?