UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

Hybrid pvp is stale. It's the same thing over and over. Wand sync Wand sync. Wand sync

Why? Because it's too effective. Limits the styles of pvp.

If you're going to make them cost mana, show spell name and include cast delay, why even keep them?

Without wands, we would still be in an environment that promotes group PVP, as stun ganks would be virtually impossible to survive -- something you would know if you'd ever left your house alone. Until another mechanic is put into place to lower the effectiveness of ganks, lessening the power of gheal wands 1v1 while still retaining their usefulness against ganks is what we should focus on, not a mindless removal..

I completely agree. Group pvp is the way to go. One change isn't going to fix that.

ganks are going to be much more survivable without wands than with wands... Especially for mindless dexxers. Taking the time to cast second spell is significant.

Getting wanded down isn't survivable. Getting perfect lightning syncs isn't survivable even with gheal wands.

Last edited:

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I completely agree. Group pvp is the way to go. One change isn't going to fix that.

Stun ganks are going to be much more survivable without wands than with wands... Especially for mindless dexxers. Taking the time to cast second spell is significant.

Getting wanded down isn't survivable. Getting perfect lightning syncs isn't survivable even with gheal wands.
...How does a dexxer have a better chance to survive a stun gank when he must disarm and become more vulnerable to a second stun? You're speaking on a subject that you know very little about. Recognize it.

...How does a dexxer have a better chance to survive a stun gank when he must disarm and become more vulnerable to a second stun? You're speaking on a subject that you know very little about. Recognize it.

It's alot harder to chase down a man who can heal on the run and doesn't have to stop to cast.
Recognize you are a mental midget.

There is no chasing in the scenario we're talking about, you fucking imbecile.

Why the fuck not?!? We are talking about wand ganks?
Suddenly we are talking about wand ganks while standing still?!?

Your opinions are purely from the perspective of a "dexxer getting ganked" because it's the only style you know how to play.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Why the fuck not?!? We are talking about wand ganks?
Suddenly we are talking about wand ganks while standing still?!?

Your opinions are purely from the perspective of a "dexxer getting ganked" because it's the only style you know how to play.
Stun ganks are going to be much more survivable without wands than with wands... Especially for mindless dexxers. Taking the time to cast second spell is significant.

Lol well I just meant regular ganks

Either way it takes longer to cast eb and sync it than it does to auto target timed wands

Giving mana cost is not the way to solve the problem, gh wands Are not the issue as they are needed for any small group or solo players... Lightning wands are the issue because they are highly abused and macrod by almost everyone that uses them besides me " I have 3 hot keys for one lightning wand arm disarm/ use item in hand, and last target"..

Like I said the only way to fix the macro problem is to make the timer completely random and it should fix any macro issues

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Giving mana cost is not the way to solve the problem, gh wands Are not the issue as they are needed for any small group or solo players... Lightning wands are the issue because they are highly abused and macrod by almost everyone that uses them besides me " I have 3 hot keys for one lightning wand arm disarm/ use item in hand, and last target"..

Like I said the only way to fix the macro problem is to make the timer completely random and it should fix any macro issues
Well, gheals in 1v1 are arguably an issue and could be partially mitigated by forcing the user to freeze in place (which would still make gheal wands viable against stun ganks). Freezing in place would both allow mages to get easy stuns off and dexxers to get easy hits in against gheal users. This video is a good example of someone who lived much longer than he should have due to spamming gheals on the run:

Why the hell would we want to make it so mages could get easy stuns, and dexxerd to get easy hits? It would ruin pvp it has already been done and changed back, there's a good reason

Not to mention gh wands already have a huge downside at 10-20k per charge, it also gives people more reason to go to dungeons and farm

Right now the only way anyone would want to farm is for wands I assure you, we need to quit crying about silly stuff if we are actually trying to "better" the server and focus on bigger things.. Fix lightning wands and move on

Vizeroth

Sorceror
So you think what happened in that video is okay? Isn't there a reason that the gheal spell can't be cast on the run?

Spells and wands are 2 different things... I understand you want gh wands taken away so you can kill people really easy on a dexxer, but I promise you won't have anyone to kill.. It's been tried before.

And no I didn't watch your video