UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

wheres the facts to prove this?

solo/small group pvp was alive the most when wands were rarely used, or used only in the hands of top field pvpers. Now that everyone and their mom has wands, you don't see any small scale pvp.
Uhm you obviously suck at everything wands have been a regular part of pvp since osi UOR and sure as hell always used wands since hybrid pvp I'm sorry you don't remember krrios wu gambino and all them, get the fuck out of here with ur dumb shit

Lol heavy don't put me on troll mode vs you. Your ego will need a gheal wand.

It's alot harder to kill someone when you have to stop and cast ebolts. I'm sorry if your skill level had become dependant on wands but they are bad for solo pvpers.

Maybe no one played when people used insta wands, wands are no where near as powerful as they were back in the day...

A simple fix would to make lightning wands completely random, this would put a stop to perfect sync weaken wand macros, I have been saying this for years

Maybe no one played when people used insta wands, wands are no where near as powerful as they were back in the day...

A simple fix would to make lightning wands completely random, this would put a stop to perfect sync weaken wand macros, I have been saying this for years

That's just your brain trying to justify wands. Jacking up the wand scripts won't solve anything