UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

That's just your brain trying to justify wands. Jacking up the wand scripts won't solve anything
People like your dumbass is what ruins it for everyone, they go on forums of games they claim they haven't played in years and make fucking stupid suggestions that effects everyone but them, go fuck yourself your a cancer to these forums

People like your dumbass is what ruins it for everyone, they go on forums of games they claim they haven't played in years and make fucking stupid suggestions that effects everyone but them, go fuck yourself your a cancer to these forums

I know more about the game than simpletons like yourself. I don't have to be active in gamr to be active in the uo community.

You rely on wands, I get it. But you are basically playing the same roll right now that Vizeroth was when we were all bashing hybrid armor. You are no different.

Wands inflate the necessity to pvp in groups. You are either drunk are stupid.

You don't leave your safe zone without 7 gheal charges nub.

Last time we faught I had to dump on you 8 times til you finally ran out of gheal charges and then you dropped.
1v1 in the field.

Hey if that's the only way you can pvp that's fine but don't push your selfish ideals on the whole server.

Yeah I'm sure, I'm done replying to you and your stupid meaningless suggestions that will only drive more people away from the server... My suggestions would keep both parties happy but you don't care if it isn't something you suggest. Have fun trolling a forum of a game you claim not to play, rofl dipshit

Yeah I'm sure, I'm done replying to you and your stupid meaningless suggestions that will only drive more people away from the server... My suggestions would keep both parties happy but you don't care if it isn't something you suggest. Have fun trolling a forum of a game you claim not to play, rofl dipshit

You mad

Hey hybrid already voted that they don't want wands, rofl dip shit.

I have to reply again because you're that fucking stupid... Because half of hybrid voted for it doesn't mean it won't drive the rest away that love to use wands and have so for years... simply making the timing random would fix the lightning wand issues and would make it so that "both parties are happy" like I said before. Hybrid can't afford to lose players, and the action is picking up by a shit ton lately, and it sure as hell isn't because they took wands away...

I have to reply again because you're that fucking stupid... Because half of hybrid voted for it doesn't mean it won't drive the rest away that love to use wands and have so for years... simply making the timing random would fix the lightning wand issues and would make it so that "both parties are happy" like I said before. Hybrid can't afford to lose players, and the action is picking up by a shit ton lately, and it sure as hell isn't because they took wands away...

2 hybrid ALWAYS goes through ups and downs in population and pvp
3 randomizing the Lightning timing randomized pvp = involves luck

You want as little luck involved in pvp as possible. When you start introducing luck into pvp the talented players will have less incentive to play.

You are very passionate about gheal wands because you depend on them. Your opinion couldn't be more biased.

Last edited:
Uhm you obviously suck at everything wands have been a regular part of pvp since osi UOR and sure as hell always used wands since hybrid pvp I'm sorry you don't remember krrios wu gambino and all them, get the fuck out of here with ur dumb shit
wands have been apart of the game, yes i mentioned this
wands were never this heavily abused by ALL players
I even said back in the day some players would abuse wands, but the majority of players (when this server had 1200+ logged in) rarely did.

Both parties are not happy. The issue with wands is not timing... it is casting while moving while not using mana. How about bring it back to the good days when uo was not item based... let skill take over again.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
I have to reply again because you're that fucking stupid... Because half of hybrid voted for it doesn't mean it won't drive the rest away that love to use wands and have so for years... AMTOTHEPM loves the MEATGAZING. Simply making the timing random would fix the lightning wand issues and would make it so that "both parties are happy" like I said before. Hybrid can't afford to lose players, and the action is picking up by a shit ton lately, and it sure as hell isn't because they took wands away...

You really need to start bagging your shit, I'm way to lazy to loot it.

Also a public service announcement for hybrid. Heavy is to lazy to use pouches, so just paralyze him every 10 seconds he loves it.

Both parties are not happy. The issue with wands is not timing... it is casting while moving while not using mana. How about bring it back to the good days when uo was not item based... let skill take over again.
uo has always been item based, there has ALWAYS been wands in PvP even on OSI, if theres no wands to loot no one takes the time to loot stock anymore "no risk/reward for pvp" because everyone has 100mill stock is nothing.. theres a reason I was admin for 8 years and you morons weren't.... because I had good ideas, and you guys don't, you just react on how you feel and if it isn't a good idea you go on and on for days trying to convince people how good it is.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Wands promote group pvp
Without wands, we would still be in an environment that promotes group PVP, as stun ganks would be virtually impossible to survive -- something you would know if you'd ever left your house alone. Until another mechanic is put into place to lower the effectiveness of ganks, lessening the power of gheal wands 1v1 while still retaining their usefulness against ganks is what we should focus on, not a mindless removal.
Casting while moving with gheal wands is almost certainly part of the problem, but I'm not sure that holds true for lightning wands. People focus on the timing of wands because even a two-man explosion > weaken > lightning dump is practically a death sentence.

Last edited:

Shini

Page
I agree that it would be nice to see a bit more diversity than lightning wand dumps on the field but
personally there is more pros than cons about wands on the larger scale in my opinion ✿

Wands speeds up group fighting by a lot , make soloing more forgiving against unexpected gank and also opens gates at fighting alone while being outnumbered.

If they would be removed 3v3 - 4v4 fights that should take around 5 minutes will end up like on some other server out there where everyone were running for ''hours'' just to attempt to get a clean sync off where also almost literally everyone were complaining about it and the ones who did were using this technique as well because this was just so viable to do ... go figure.

I've been there , played it and this aspect of the game wasn't very enjoyable to me.

The main problem with them is they need to be more balanced and not so spammy especially in a 1v1 context.

Something of the sort:

-Cost mana
-Display appropriate spell name when used with [wand] after the name
-Have a Cooldown by type

Last edited: