UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Spells and wands are 2 different things... I understand you want gh wands taken away so you can kill people really easy on a dexxer, but I promise you won't have anyone to kill.. It's been tried before.

And no I didn't watch your video
I'm open to the idea that gheals should remain as-is, but ad hominems and vagaries aren't terribly persuasive. You should watch that video.
Even though Vizeroth is a bitch. He would suffer from removing gheal wands, more than most.
Didn't they teach you about sentence fragments while you were working on your master's degree?

I'm open to the idea that gheals should remain as-is, but ad hominems and vagaries aren't terribly persuasive. You should watch that video.

Didn't they teach you about sentence fragments while you were working on your master's degree?

I only speak proper English in the work place you fucking pagan.

If I was a weirdo like you I would give a shit about what the Internet thinks.

Without wands, we would still be in an environment that promotes group PVP, as stun ganks would be virtually impossible to survive
Why does one HAVE to live every gank?

It's kind of the point of running in a gank squad is to kill people, not have to chase down terminators because they like to spend 250k gold in wands.

Gheal wands make people nearly invincible in small scale group/solo pvp. That breaks the game. Wands in large scale group pvp has less of an effect than it does in small scale pvp.

Which is why the only form of pvp left is overkill pvp, 8v8+

Good times, just don't question 'why' when the server pvp population has continuously went down.

Quit acting that the mere cost of wands is a 'sizable balance' to the game, either. People are so loaded on this server 10-20k a gheal charge is fucking nothing when you can also LOOT them from dead people.

And nobody plays this server for the risk/reward pvp style. Everything has been fucking blessed on this server. Don't even pretend that's why you pvp, sir "I only pvp with blessed valorite/verite weapons, and then talk about risk/reward"

The only thing that matters on this game even in the slightest is people's feeling when they die. Everyone is so egotistical that they would rather the shard suffer than remove the gheal/lightning wands which they've been using as a CRUTCH since they've ever played.

Any detest against my above statements spews bias. What I just said is 100% truth and should be seen by the top donator of the server, to make the changes happen.

@GM Francis
Francis, please make sure the top donator reads this message

uo has always been item based, there has ALWAYS been wands in PvP even on OSI, if theres no wands to loot no one takes the time to loot stock anymore "no risk/reward for pvp" because everyone has 100mill stock is nothing.. theres a reason I was admin for 8 years and you morons weren't.... because I had good ideas, and you guys don't, you just react on how you feel and if it isn't a good idea you go on and on for days trying to convince people how good it is.

Maybe we should go back to stacking rings to get 200 str (since they were on osi). Just because something gets abused does not mean we need to keep doing it. I have never used wands, and I never will. I rather die with skill than live like a gimp. I don't know what shard you were playing that had people running around wanding since there were not programs to auto equip certain wands and use them. I also believe they use to cost mana on osi.

Just because you were admin and others were not doesn't mean you aren't a moron and they are. Also, where is the risk/reward for looting some wands? I can just go kill a lich and more times than not it will drop a 19 charge lightning wand. So by your logic we should all just be pvping liches and become best friends because there is more reward pvming.

Keep telling your good ideas to the ever shrinking playerbase since they obviously were so good that everyone couldn't handle them and just left hybird so their head didn't explode trying to fathom it.

I think when he says that it's just a testament to even miners use wands nowadays. Of course if that's the case he will have tons of wands to use.

KBR didn't use wands until we were forced to stay competetive.

I would prefer to fight without them.
As far as the wand:economy argument goes; wands barely make any affect.

Unbless all these rares/semi rares/hybrid armor/handouts/etc and not only is there more incentive to pk but save times will start to decline.

amtothepm

Knight
uo has always been item based, there has ALWAYS been wands in PvP even on OSI, if theres no wands to loot no one takes the time to loot stock anymore "no risk/reward for pvp" because everyone has 100mill stock is nothing.. theres a reason I was admin for 8 years and you morons weren't.... because I had good ideas, and you guys don't, you just react on how you feel and if it isn't a good idea you go on and on for days trying to convince people how good it is.

It seems like on osi that wands were not as potent. They did less dmg/less hp

It has been a long time since I've logged on osi. 10 years ish