UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

I haven't had trouble with thieves lately, but if you put your regs in lockable boxes are you still able to use your regs? I am pretty sure you can, but I don't have any lockable boxes on me.

*Rides away on an emu*

You can but if you have to re-log then it won't always recognize the regs. Then you will have to use a recall scroll and go back to your house/bank to unlock it for the counter to recognize it.

Doesn't matter about destroying theives, they are only played for one reason these days and it isn't to make money etc... People are ONLY using thieves to grief players.

Exactly. This shard has almost anything worth anything blessed. The only thing to steal is pvp supplies and to scam people when buying an unblessed rare.

The only exception is stealing sigils

It would be good if there were game masters on that would watch while invisible at Wedge's poker or in the field for people abusing thieves, or would actually take the time to look at video of them. It is so apparent they are using scripts. I try to page a game master almost every time it happens, but there are never any online.

It would be easy to prove. I will just recall in (while a gm is there) and attack the thief. Instantly he will run (with his 2 blue healers) trying to steal my shit while i am running around his castle and ma/purp/noxing/etc. They will never get a chance to snoop me until they instantly steal. That is undeniable proof.

I love how OldSchoolKBR only replies to threads to stir up drama, bash people, and show how fucking ignorant and nerdy he truely is.. Someone ban this basement dwelling nerd.

I don't even know who all is in charge of this shard anymore. No clue who has the authority to do that. Since I have been back I have only seen two Game Masters (SlowKing and SOL). Not bashing, just saying how it seems to me.

I wouldn't want Sallos to be gone forever. I personally play on Sallos and I love the client. I don't use any cheap tactics or anything (hell my targeting is set last target lol). Just needs a good revamping of all the clients. Take out all the cheap crap such as automatic actions, smart pots, etc. I really wish there was a way to turn auto refresh pots off on Sallos. I like to hit my own keys, not have a client decide what is good for me.

sssuuu

Knight
I only used sallos for 1 day and I went back to uosteam

UOsteam? When did that come out? I never heard of it before?

I wouldn't want Sallos to be gone forever. I personally play on Sallos and I love the client. I don't use any cheap tactics or anything (hell my targeting is set last target lol). Just needs a good revamping of all the clients. Take out all the cheap crap such as automatic actions, smart pots, etc. I really wish there was a way to turn auto refresh pots off on Sallos. I like to hit my own keys, not have a client decide what is good for me.

I agree. Sallos just needs to be revamped but I don't know if anyone knows how to change the client to remove some of those little automated BS.

Would people still play with some of those automatons gone? I mean it would make PvPing a lot harder since now it would require skill rather than letting the client do the working for them.

*Rides away on an emu*

Krioss (or however you spell his name) created the program. However, couldn't anyone just open it up change the few parts of code and then save it and redistribute it as the legal client for UOG then banning the other version of Sallos?

*Rides away on an emu*

Ah, totally forgot about him.