UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

do away with thieve macros

milky munday

Wanderer
When you get into an argument with someone in real life do you often cover your ears and scream "I'M NOT LISTENING"? Is that a tactic you often employ? Do you wait until the other person walks away with a bewildered look on their face before you take your guard down? I can only imagine you whispering to yourself "I sure showed that moron."

the point is that we already saw 10/10 all your arguments and points are either invalid or from someone with down syndrom.

well, i wouldn't put down syndrom... they are far more smart than someone like yourself

scrub

i would rather listen to my dog fart and poop than listen to your "so smart, arguments".

TRADE MAN

Squire
Clearly the best way to resolve this matter is for us to have a meet and greet at del pond. We will all gather round in a circle formation where we will discuss our differences and problems. At the end of the session we will all walk away complete, or feeling very empty inside. We will hold this meeting at 10pm eastern time at del pond. Please come on your factioner so we can decide which side you represent. Time to hug it out!

Honestly I don't know the solution to the issue, first off we need to figure out how the people are doing it, is it with EUO? Or is it with Sallos? I'm thinking a Sallos macro due to the fact that Sallos allows you to keep a backpack open perma once you snoop which is completely fucking retarded.

I'm sure their are many ways to do it. I know for a fact it can be done with steam

Honestly I don't know the solution to the issue, first off we need to figure out how the people are doing it, is it with EUO? Or is it with Sallos? I'm thinking a Sallos macro due to the fact that Sallos allows you to keep a backpack open perma once you snoop which is completely fucking retarded.

It seems that they don't even snoop you one time. I will literally be running the entire time, then they will stop to heal and BOOM there goes my garlic. Go check out wedge's poker one day and see for yourself. It is becoming a joke tbh

milky munday

Wanderer
theres no garlic to be stole in the forums

theres no auto loot macros for gheal wands

forums is where its at, the true power of skills to make people be pissed off.

prime example, you ask, felipe got it for ya

milky ginger mcdonald, he was the first target of #felipechurch recently, and we ganked the shit out that ginger fag

felipe church - making better people for a better world.

We arent worried about theives stealing wands, its theives stealing fucking heal regs on the run. Get the fuck out of my god damn thread talking about wands you dirty pieces of shit.

sssuuu

Knight

I agree. But would small tweaks in time delay work out without destroying the thief as a playable character?

*Rides away on an emu*