UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

darian and grainger still talk mad shit just to lose. and they still ddosing ban these kids alrdy ry

Status
Not open for further replies.

amtothepm

Knight
The irony being that a sociopath is more likely to say something like this than a normal person.

This is josh grainger who you are duelling paigen bait if you want to call out best lets get it wasteman ill watch you lose while you cry some excuses I might be on Saturday virgin lips cya then.
i destroy you kids over and over, you lie and say its not you ... and who the fuck is brandon......

remember when you guys tried to para gank jobe than i ran up not even in call and we wasted you and phillip shitmos

Attachments

• Ultra Kill-1.png
    Ultra Kill-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

Darian#1

Wanderer
HOLY shit kid I cba to read your life story lmao but I might be on sometime this weekend to make your virgin ass make up some excuses peace pussy mandem.

Darian#1

Wanderer
I ment Brandon as in dr doo little some kid ive play with you dumbass virgin go make up a story of some video game lmao gtfo virgin.

... I'm sorry man please change your picture i can't take you serious while you talk shit ... i just look at that picture and laugh my fucking face off. biggest mouths come on the smallest little girls?

darian you look like an eleven year old girl bro . and quit lying and saying it's someone else everytime you lose to me? was it someone else when trammel toe stomped you into oblivion? if he can beat you that bad then id beat you even worse.

Darian#1

Wanderer
What are you even talking ablivion wtf even are you trying to tell me you've lost me the minute you start telling me your life story virgin lips upload a picture here of yourself so we can all have a laugh you don't get have a job or a girl irl biggest virgin in game lmao typicall wasteman.

Status
Not open for further replies.