UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

darian and grainger still talk mad shit just to lose. and they still ddosing ban these kids alrdy ry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monk231

Wanderer
What are you even talking ablivion wtf even are you trying to tell me you've lost me the minute you start telling me your life story virgin lips upload a picture here of yourself so we can all have a laugh you don't get have a job or a girl irl biggest virgin in game lmao typicall wasteman.
did you fall on your head as a child??

What are you even talking ablivion wtf even are you trying to tell me you've lost me the minute you start telling me your life story virgin lips upload a picture here of yourself so we can all have a laugh you don't get have a job or a girl irl biggest virgin in game lmao typicall wasteman.
was my girlfriend for over a year and fuck buddy to this day , you're turn wheres all the hot pussy you slay bro , i mean are they lesbians? because you look like a preteen girl

Attachments

• 1656131_10153845968385545_1525671606_n.jpg
    1656131_10153845968385545_1525671606_n.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.