UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

darian and grainger still talk mad shit just to lose. and they still ddosing ban these kids alrdy ry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monk231

Wanderer
I believe the word you and countless others are trying to say is paigons, paigans isn't a word. am don't let others make u look stupid.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
You guys and the term ddos...

Listen - if someone "ddos" attacked you at home, your cable company would shit itself and turn off your service. A real distributed denial of service attack like what Hybrid has faced is much bigger than you can fathom. Imagine it as trying to park an entire parking lot of cars at the superbowl in one spot. It wont fit and causes everything to get fucked up.

Read this: https://www.verisign.com/en_US/secu...ction/how-does-a-ddos-attack-work/index.xhtml

If you're going to use the term ddos at least understand what it means :)

As for fucking those dudes up, nice job ;)

You guys and the term ddos...

Listen - if someone "ddos" attacked you at home, your cable company would shit itself and turn off your service. A real distributed denial of service attack like what Hybrid has faced is much bigger than you can fathom. Imagine it as trying to park an entire parking lot of cars at the superbowl in one spot. It wont fit and causes everything to get fucked up.

Read this: https://www.verisign.com/en_US/secu...ction/how-does-a-ddos-attack-work/index.xhtml

If you're going to use the term ddos at least understand what it means :)

As for fucking those dudes up, nice job ;)
yeah this is exactly what has happen to me , my internet spikes to over 5k ping and ive been unable to use my internet for up to three hours. they get your ip through a skype resolver and they pay another site to do it. i quit hybrid for 8 months because one of ANAL LOVIN HOBOS" buddies kept attacking my internet , i couldn't use it for anything for a period of time. i called my isp and they verified it and changed my ip

yeah this is exactly what has happen to me , my internet spikes to over 5k ping and ive been unable to use my internet for up to three hours. they get your ip through a skype resolver and they pay another site to do it. i quit hybrid for 8 months because one of ANAL LOVIN HOBOS" buddies kept attacking my internet , i couldn't use it for anything for a period of time. i called my isp and they verified it and changed my ip
but i mean if you think me not being able to use my internet because of a couple little fuckers trolling me and doing this shit to me solely for the purpose to piss me off and kill me on your server isn't a big deal than that's fine.

if it's not ddos than what is it , they send the attacks to my ip and it overloads my internet , kind of like that clever car parking garage scenario you were talking about.

It IS in fact possible for them to do this, and very easy... I had a buddy that use to bring down servers, and make it so players couldn't even use their internet, he is now in PRISON for taking down bank websites, college websites etc.. He is from Australia. He actually did it to me just to prove it was possible and I was unable to play until changing my IP.

TheHawks

Sorceror
I don't know if I got "ddosed" or not, but I gated a player ghost into the bottom of a dungeon one time after killing him and he told me that "if I didnt gate him out I would never use my internet again". I laughed and left and immediately afterwords I was unable to use the internet in my house for an hour. The same player walked around with a guild tag that said DDoS for a good month.

they've done it to me , well a few people have , and it is easy i looked up how to do it i could do it to you right now if i had your ip i just pay another site to do it if i don't know how , and its been happening to players on hybrid for a long time.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
they've done it to me , well a few people have , and it is easy i looked up how to do it i could do it to you right now if i had your ip i just pay another site to do it if i don't know how , and its been happening to players on hybrid for a long time.

54.85.95.239 - let me know when you're done trying...

Theres a simple program out there designed just for these small attacks which can cripple your game play experience, I will not name said program, HOWEVER please don't think people are not capable of using it, as all you need is an IP address... It even has its own botnets built into it for free just for trolling people.

Status
Not open for further replies.