UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

darian and grainger still talk mad shit just to lose. and they still ddosing ban these kids alrdy ry

Status
Not open for further replies.
peter isn't the servers best anything.
He's no point and click, but he's on par with non cheating barbie, slightly off on cheating barbie tho.

Not that it matters dexer vs dexer in a pure content i can hang with the all, but general all around dexer i fall short in so many ways its sad. Atleast now that pots are common place. Pre explo pot madness i could hang with gust regs and bandies vs any mage on a dexer, but throw in pots and wands i have to offscreen. Do you know how hard it is to offscreen when every fiber of your being says fuck it bro you can heal that shit ez. Prettty fucking hard.

Also i might add all you have to do is just let circle 1 spells be wands, takes care of ganks npnp, cause you can weaken, etc wand at least 1 eb, fs etc. Than you can pot lesser heal wand on the exit.

vs 3+ ganks this is hard, but wtf do you expect, 3v1 should = the 3 winning, it's not 97 and people dont even know how spells work, lol.

in 98 i killed 3 people 4v1 with 2 blade spirits, they didn't know how to react to 1st circle spells disrupting their cures etc. In a gank almost no one would use pots at that juncure, so was ez peezy lemon breezy. But the fact remains people say its progress, when its really just using every advantage you have. It's not like scum fuck tactics didn't exist, i knew guys from 04 who did shady shit that people call skill now, but at the time they were laughed at. ya'll would think of them as trend setters, when the vast majority thought of them as bitches. But it evolves and not always for the better. I mean bola tamers are not only tolerated but celebrated.

The Monk231

Wanderer
in 98 i killed 3 people 4v1 with 2 blade spirits, they didn't know how to react to 1st circle spells disrupting their cures etc. In a gank almost no one would use pots at that juncure, so was ez peezy lemon breezy. But the fact remains people say its progress, when its really just using every advantage you have. It's not like scum fuck tactics didn't exist, i knew guys from 04 who did shady shit that people call skill now, but at the time they were laughed at. ya'll would think of them as trend setters, when the vast majority thought of them as bitches. But it evolves and not always for the better. I mean bola tamers are not only tolerated but celebrated.
nigga I am still laughing at them. everyone and I mean everyone who plays now would be laughed at and called noobs its unreal how these people can sit there and say they're "the best."

TheHawks

Sorceror
[QUOTE="of no importance, post: 4259827, member: 143707]. I mean bola tamers are not only tolerated but celebrated.[/QUOTE]
I missed that party.

tech.

Sorceror
He's no point and click, but he's on par with non cheating barbie, slightly off on cheating barbie tho.

Not that it matters dexer vs dexer in a pure content i can hang with the all, but general all around dexer i fall short in so many ways its sad. Atleast now that pots are common place. Pre explo pot madness i could hang with gust regs and bandies vs any mage on a dexer, but throw in pots and wands i have to offscreen. Do you know how hard it is to offscreen when every fiber of your being says fuck it bro you can heal that shit ez. Prettty fucking hard.

jerron would slap the shit outta peter just saying cheating or not

Darian#1

Wanderer
This is josh grainger who you are duelling paigen bait if you want to call out best lets get it wasteman ill watch you lose while you cry some excuses I might be on Saturday virgin lips cya then.

Darian#1

Wanderer
Nelson another computer virgin lmao this from what I see is you killing brandons character and ill tell you brandons a noob like yourself paigen bait so go back to playing uog all day virgin lips.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Also i might add all you have to do is just let circle 1 spells be wands, takes care of ganks npnp, cause you can weaken, etc wand at least 1 eb, fs etc. Than you can pot lesser heal wand on the exit.

vs 3+ ganks this is hard, but wtf do you expect, 3v1 should = the 3 winning, it's not 97 and people dont even know how spells work, lol.
Right, empower gankers because having superior numbers isn't already a big enough advantage. Great argument, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.