UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Connection issues (updated yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krivzun

Wanderer
pppfff

yo... i dunno maybe every person can donete some money for helping the shard i dunno , Admins let us know whats going on there... maybe somehow we could help..

ASayre8 Thanks for the udate :)

As for anybody asking/wanting to know/needing to know/having to know

FFS relax get some coffee or scotch and rest your eyes!

The ADMINS here are the very best and will keep us informed as it happens.

I dont often swear but christ people, its not going to kill you! Have a break for time and get ready to rock when DEMISE is back online!! :)

krivzun

Wanderer
i am sick!

i am sick of waiting , now i am waiting for 2 days .... still connecting and after 2 mins , Not Responding , i am sick of looking at the monitor , guys can u tell us aproximatly time it will take to fix the bug? 1 day or 2 ? or whole week..

Psoinic

Wanderer
M Soldier Design said:
i am sick of waiting , now i am waiting for 2 days .... still connecting and after 2 mins , Not Responding , i am sick of looking at the monitor , guys can u tell us aproximatly time it will take to fix the bug? 1 day or 2 ? or whole week..

I am sure the admins are even more sick about this whole situation than you, and even more sick of people like you. Don't complain.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
M Soldier Design said:

has it been 2 days since the shard went down? :confused:

dude cmon, walk around or something. i know uo is addicting but cmon dont just sit there waiting for the shard to go up.

Vin said:
has it been 2 days since the shard went down? :confused:

dude cmon, walk around or something. i know uo is addicting but cmon dont just sit there waiting for the shard to go up.

It has not been two days either someone is exagerating greatly probably about 9-10 hours im assuming . ..Somone needs to get a life if this seems like 2 days to them.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
Lord Apollo said:
It has not been two days either someone is exagerating greatly probably about 9-10 hours im assuming . ..Somone needs to get a life if this seems like 2 days to them.

think what would happen if they loss their ornament of the magician or something :D

psz

Administrator
Kind of hard to revert when the BACKUPS WILL HAVE LONG BEEN OVERWRITTEN WITH NEW ONES.

People, think before you post. This is why staff leaves.

M Soldier Design said:

you're pathetic. go fucking die.

Blue Ice

Wanderer
sorry for not ever hosting a shard. i wouldnt know PSZ go roll up a blunt and get high since u dont have to worry about anything

krivzun

Wanderer
f***ing idiot

huh?? mate , are u telling me to get a life? the server was down since yestarday morning about 11:00 now its 10:00 if u dunno match count , F**!

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Just out of curiosity, while the server is being null routed, is it still up, or did they simply physically turn it off?

When it comes back up everyone just keep your head up when you go in one of the ilsh moongates (I think it was compassion, but i forget). Huge ass white wyvern may be on the loose there. :eek: I'm sure killing levithan trained it decently too so this thing has balls. :D

So?

A Ddos attack by some scriptkiddie? Ok i can understand the server being down by this. Demise staff is the greatest, but...

Please please please players, behave!!! Stop the asking for when the server will be back up. When it's back up, it will be posted on the boards. It will be back up WHEN it's ready to be brought back up again. No amount of asking or whining will change it.

Also....Please stop the flaming against eachother, for geez sake. Don't degrade yourself to the level of the scriptkiddie him/herself. Is it so hard to display some patience, respect and kindness to others? Sure, some questions are dumb and some people can be annoying, but do we really need replies that make it worse?

We have the Lich Lord room for that.

*sits back on couch and continues to read his new Stephen King novel*

You know,
I have only been staff here at Demise a short time.
But I have to say the Staff and Administration of this shard
rivals that of OSI. Actually no, scratch that. They way
surpass OSI!!!!

Now players Quit Bitching, The shard will be up when it is up.
There is nothing more ANYONE Can do.

And trust me, when it is back up, you will be the second to know.

Walker

Players always forgot that Demise is free shard. Admins run this for free. They have their own life. Be grateful that they working on this attacks which aren't their fault. When they will finish works they will post about it here. Flaming on each others and arqiuing with staff will only affect their irritation.

Gordred

Wanderer
Things to do while the server it down.

I like to catch up on the forum threads while the server is down. I can make new contacts and help out others sometimes. You could go looking for a cool new script to use. Go read up on some quest or new monster you may go kill to get the best strategy. There is really so much to learn about the game this is the perfect opportunity to hone your knowledge.

Drink a cup of coffee, make a new dish you have never tried before. Ask me and I will be happy to tell you some good recipies if you would like. Today I am making Chicken Korma over Basmati rice which is an awsome spicy chicken recipe from Pakistan. (one of my favez). I dont play a cook in the game and I am a CNC machinist in RL. hehe

You could go outside and enjoy a nice day and get some sun before it hides away for months on end with the winter approaching. Hiking is a great way to meditate and get some excercise at the same time.

The server will take as long as it takes. Till then, get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.