UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Come Kill Me

Lippy

Wanderer
Re: Come Kill Me

Yesterday ...

I engage in 1v1 with Bile and his SUPER GLOVES , he runs off to get his gank . I get ganked .

For some reason my Razor targeting fucks up when I try to target you , sometimes ??

Bile wont 1v1 someone who has a life .

I play maybe 2 hours per week .

I have carpul tunnel , I cant even feel most of my fingers .

Plug in son , get connected .

Morty the Dirt and I had some good battles , but we simply refused to die , good times .
Respect to Morty for going 1v1 .

Digatalas

Knight

Lippy;662127 said:

Yesterday ...

I engage in 1v1 with Bile and his SUPER GLOVES , he runs off to get his gank . I get ganked .

Bile wont 1v1 someone who has a life .

I think that was the point...

gugutz

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;662076 said:
Shut your fucking mouth.

Says the pathetic drunk who spend most of his nights in an Ultima Online forum discussing PvP and quietly obeys orders from a kid whos age is probably half of his.

Go get a drink.
And some dignity.

gugutz;662206 said:
Says the pathetic drunk who spend most of his nights in an Ultima Online forum discussing PvP and quietly obeys orders from a kid whos age is probably half of his.

Go get a drink.
And some dignity.

*high five*

Dexter-LoM

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;662237 said:
*high five*
says the pathtetic nerd that gels his hair so much, that spends more time then anyone else and also had to ban evade to keep playing this game.....

Lucifall

Knight

Dexter-LoM;662278 said:
says the pathtetic nerd that gels his hair so much, that spends more time then anyone else and also had to ban evade to keep playing this game.....

You know what's hella fun? He has only logged for two hours in the past three weeks. Your second statement is invalid.

Dexter-LoM;662278 said:

Thanks for the mind blowingly stupid response

Dexter-LoM

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;662310 said:
Thanks for the mind blowingly stupid response
so please tell me what so mind blowingly stupid response ...
#1 you do over gel your hair
#2 you did ban evade to keep playing here
#3 you do spend as much time as Evi here
#4 Evi has yet ban evade to keep playing here
#5 You do talk tons of shit out of your ass
#6 You do wish you were the best pvp player on ths shard but mad cause you still are not the est player

Dexter-LoM;662312 said:
#6 You do wish you were the best pvp player on ths shard but mad cause you still are not the est player

you seem overly concerned with other people's affairs

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;662312 said:

#1- shouldn't really care that much about other people
#2- he's not ban evading now, so who really gives a fuck
#3- i wouldn't say jeff is on all that often anymore, at least in comparison to other players
#4- maybe not ingame accounts, but several forum accnt
#5- has evidence made any posts outside of the trade section that aren't of an insulting nature to someone?
#6- the only person on demise that has the i'm the best complex currently is bile.. back in the day I guess tony montana and others were the same way

Dexter-LoM

Knight

darthjesus;662325 said:
I'm sure you find comfort in that statement.
Actully yes I did ,, ,, i always tought that well you know I was the only one trolling forums until i saw within 12 min 3 members of the same guild replies to my comment about there guildmate,,,

but thats good at least ill be able to fall asleep better , since I found that comfort zone tkx to ask tho

Dexter-LoM;662333 said:
Actully yes I did ,, ,, i always tought that well you know I was the only one trolling forums until i saw within 12 min 3 members of the same guild replies to my comment about there guildmate,,,

but thats good at least ill be able to fall asleep better , since I found that comfort zone tkx to ask tho

there is a difference between trolling the forums and obsessing over the quantity of styling product, among other things, that my guildmate uses.

good choice in trying to equate the two; I'm sure the majority of those that frequent these forums are dull enough to buy into your poorly constructed parallel

Bile

Knight

gugutz;662039 said:
Good thing most people here wans't there in most of our guild fights and can buy your hypocrisy.

darthjesus;662370 said:
I'm sure the majority of those that frequent these forums are dull enough to buy into your poorly constructed parallel

No one's selling anything.