UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Come Kill Me

The Nathan

Wanderer
Re: Come Kill Me

Alright! I've watched this thread for quite a few days. This thread was about Bile wanting to fight people for a chance at his precious gloves. If you're all too pussy to do it, shut the fuck up. If you feel you have the balls to fight him and stop talking shit back and forth, do so. Bile may be my GM but I'm not going to ride his dick to say he's the best [he's really not] but you guys are jacking him up on this pedestal and all of you are too pussy to 1v1 him. make a flame thread on him if you have to but if your not going to fight him...just shut the fuck up....

*Going to Wal*Mart to get a new mic so Bile can bitch about me fucking up on evil omen.* What's a guildmaster for, right?

The Nathan

Wanderer

Digatalas;662427 said:
I'm sorry I'm trying to get a PvP suit together by getting the items in-game instead of selling an ass load of donations to get started...

Takes time by normal means.

I see you changed your signature... aw, what's wrong? Lol

Changed my signature to represent my guild? Ok? Everyone knows I sell donation items because I have the money to and don't live with my parents...Sorry I like to EARN my gold by other means then killing blood eles and selling BOD's from multi accounting...Sorry for taking the easy way out.

As I previously stated. If you don't pvp, stfukthx...Can't believe you even talk shit here and don't pvp...

I just LOL'd...Literally...

Bile

Knight

The Nathan;662408 said:
Alright! I've watched this thread for quite a few days. This thread was about Bile wanting to fight people for a chance at his precious gloves. If you're all too pussy to do it, shut the fuck up. If you feel you have the balls to fight him and stop talking shit back and forth, do so. Bile may be my GM but I'm not going to ride his dick to say he's the best [he's really not] but you guys are jacking him up on this pedestal and all of you are too pussy to 1v1 him. make a flame thread on him if you have to but if your not going to fight him...just shut the fuck up....

*Going to Wal*Mart to get a new mic so Bile can bitch about me fucking up on evil omen.* What's a guildmaster for, right?

Superb.

Khephren

Knight

Arguing over the internet is like running the special olympics, even if you win, you are still special.

:)

The Nathan

Wanderer

How can I make my stat cap 255? In reference to the open book on your stat table in the pic on the first page

Digatalas

Knight

By using a +25 stat scroll. They drop from Harrowers and that's why it's a HUGE event when someone discovers a Harry has spawned because these scrolls are so valuable. a +25 is around 9mil i think and you can get as many as 12? or 18? scrolls off of a single harry.