UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Come Kill Me

Pont

Knight
Re: Come Kill Me

Can you hold a Yumi please with double shot ready :). Oh and draw me a map of where you are..:D

1.) You really are by yourself, and some big squad will stealth up and gang rape you, but you have a hotkey macro to re-insure them, in case that happens.

2.) Nobody will come. (this one I'm betting on.)

3.) You have teammates there stealthed/invised/off screen ready to back you up.

Bile

Knight

ParagonDancer;660424 said:
1.) You really are by yourself, and some big squad will stealth up and gang rape you, but you have a hotkey macro to re-insure them, in case that happens.

Everything is right in #1 except the macro part, only ones I've got consist of Dismount - Bola, All Come - Double Click (Mounting).

Well, besides the big squad part, no ones came yet...

alllex

Knight

i tought he was alone...

ohh and the glove are already insured :D

Attachments

• GANKES.JPG
    GANKES.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 261

Bile

Knight

Yeah, I was down there for 16 minutes alone, then I came here posting telling you guys not to bother coming, why did I do this? 1. No one came 2. Guildmates came

grim inc.

Sorceror

so what your sayin is if i kill you i get your inquis.....im sorry but i dont beleve it but fuck man im a naked tamer what have i got to lose

Bile

Knight

alllex;660441 said:
i tought he was alone...

Collaborate my two posts (First one describing where at, and the second telling you not to come) you idiot. You'll find 16 minutes between them where I'm completely alone, with them uninsured. Then the next post describing why, take your nonsense to Luna, scrub.

alllex

Knight

Bile;660456 said:
Collaborate my two posts (First one describing where at, and the second telling you not to come) you idiot. You'll find 16 minutes between them where I'm completely alone, with them uninsured. Then the next post describing why, take your nonsense to Luna, scrub.

lol so much love here, :p