UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Come Kill Me

grim inc.

Sorceror
Re: Come Kill Me

ok bile question.if by some freak accident 5 stealth archers ninjas ect. dismounted and killed you what would you have done .i dont beleve you was willing to lose inquis so easilywhat did you have planed run invis ? how would you have goton away?i mean if you didnt know you could get away you would have never uninsured them for a sec.so tell us all how can you beat the odds

Bile

Knight

grim inc.;660463 said:
ok bile question.

Shit Happens.

From earlier today when I did it at the gate, I wasn't the slightest bit worried, considering it was in a dungeon, I doubted people knew how to navigate to my location.

EvilChild

Knight

alllex;660441 said:
i tought he was alone...

ohh and the glove are already insured :D

come on now

why would you expect bile to ever roll alone?

ive seen him alone ONCE in 3 years here and that was wee hours of the morning. Every other time I've seen him he's had several people to back him up (including during duels)

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

they also raid alot. hate raiders. pansy asses sneakin up on you isnt dueling. typical i get swarmed with mobs and some idiots laugh because they landed the final blow as if to assume it was them instead of a bunch of mobs to begin with =/

EvilChild;660510 said:
come on now

why would you expect bile to ever roll alone?

ive seen him alone ONCE in 3 years here and that was wee hours of the morning. Every other time I've seen him he's had several people to back him up (including during duels)
Wow, I honestly didn't think everything that came out of your mouth was complete bullshit, but apparently I was wrong.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

KickerofAssets;660542 said:
they also raid alot. hate raiders. pansy asses sneakin up on you isnt dueling. typical i get swarmed with mobs and some idiots laugh because they landed the final blow as if to assume it was them instead of a bunch of mobs to begin with =/

uo is a mmo.
its group based
there is a guild/alliance/faction function for this
pvp allows you to attack more than one person at a time
there is no duel system
there is a large map with different dungeons

im not a friend or fan of bile, but honestly anyone complaining about the mechanics a multiplayer game with a facet intended for pvp is braindead.

EvilChild;660547 said:
I know and I forgive you.

You should probably get an education to prevent this from happening again.
You should stop being a coward and play something other then a stealth SW char. Oh wait, you can't play anything else. Fucking tool.

EvilChild

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;660548 said:
You should stop being a coward and play something other then a stealth SW char. Oh wait, you can't play anything else. Fucking tool.

Go 1v1 pont. OH LOL

EvilChild;660551 said:
Go 1v1 pont. OH LOL
Key difference between him and you. HE WILL ACTUALLY SHOW UP AND FIGHT. He also doesn't whine and bitch on the forums like your teenage ass does. Keep up the good work lackie, you're giving us all a chuckle.

EvilChild

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;660552 said:
Key difference between him and you. HE WILL ACTUALLY SHOW UP AND FIGHT. He also doesn't whine and bitch on the forums like your teenage ass does. Keep up the good work lackie, you're giving us all a chuckle.

Another post which highlights how little you know and understand about the world around you.

You aren't even worth the depreciation on my keyboard which I get from typing this.

silvertiger

Knight

Steven_Greer;660546 said:
uo is a mmo.
its group based
there is a guild/alliance/faction function for this
pvp allows you to attack more than one person at a time
there is no duel system
there is a large map with different dungeons

im not a friend or fan of bile, but honestly anyone complaining about the mechanics a multiplayer game with a facet intended for pvp is braindead.

Ooh My thought's exactly!:D

EvilChild;660554 said:
Another post which highlights how little you know and understand about the world around you.

You aren't even worth the depreciation on my keyboard which I get from typing this.

How does your response correspond to his post. I understand the depreciation part, but the first part in no way makes sense.:(

:D

oh yeah and.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

EvilChild;660554 said:

Pathetic post from a terrible player.

alllex

Knight

Bile said , he likes shopping at the dollar palace because it is convenient and casual."I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-mart or something, he said.

Khephren

Knight

How old are you all ?

I'm gonna have to tell your parents since you can't stop arguing !

Remember...

Arguing over the internet is like running the special olympic, even if you win, you are still special ! ;)

Digatalas

Knight

Its hard to take any of you seriously... Especially Wie Yu So Bad... All you ever do is bitch bitch bitch on the forums.

And if you want to call someone a tool, remember you are in Bile's fan-club thing called a guild... That's pretty self-explanatory.