UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Come Kill Me

Re: Come Kill Me

Khephren;661782 said:
It's funny, I tough people that had no life besides their computers was a myth...

since I'm playing UO, I think it's kinda real !

that is scary... I can picture them at 50+ years... gosh, you will have a very boring life... lol

My kids (whenever I get any) will never be like that, I'll make sure of it... or else I'll beat them up ! LOL

Reasonable hypothesis

Lucifall

Knight

Bile;661803 said:
One of you give up fighting two people, all of you give up fighting 2 people. LOL

Actually, I have to go to bed, which is the only reason me and Marc. Jeff logged after the last times you guys died.

Bile

Knight

Lucifall;661817 said:
Actually, I have to go to bed, which is the only reason me and Marc. Jeff logged after the last times you guys died.

Same excuse.. different day.... GOODNIGHT

gugutz

Knight

Fact: although they had their share of victories, USA was always bested in a overall scenario by Zen.
Bile may be one of the top players nowdays on the shard, but as a group against Zen hes just another road dog.

Bile

Knight

gugutz;661997 said:
Bile may be one of the top players nowdays on the shard, but as a group against Zen hes just another road dog.

I can't fight a whole guild by myself, losing is always expected.

Bile

Knight

jamesteens;661975 said:
Answer me you yellow belly coward...does that still make people mad?
Good night guys.

Thanks.

grim inc.;660481 said:
answer me you yellow belly coward.....does that still make people mad?

Nice dual accounts. LOL

Digatalas

Knight

There are a bunch of people that think having multiple accounts on the FORUMS matters? I don't get why it would.

gugutz

Knight

You can come with all of your dogs, in the end Zen will always have the advantage in victories over you.

And practice some context reading. It will make you some good.

Bile

Knight

gugutz;662034 said:
You can come with all of your dogs, in the end Zen will always have the advantage in victories over you.

3 v 33 is hardly a fair fight.

gugutz

Knight

Good thing most people here wans't there in most of our guild fights and can buy your hypocrisy.

Bile

Knight

The only time I remember losing every fight was in Brit a month ago when we had 5 people online vs your 7-8?

Bile

Knight

gugutz;662039 said:
Good thing most people here wans't there in most of our guild fights and can buy your hypocrisy.

You care far too much about this shit. Thinking that I'm trying to persuade rejects on this server is completely and utterly retarded.