UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Come Kill Me

cmcmcm

Knight
Re: Come Kill Me

i would love to pvp here again... but : min 400 max 600...
fuck this crappy internet..

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;661760 said:
Okay, hypocrite

*logs on Demise TC pinging 150+ and starts bitching whilst field fighting*

Bitching? I was laughing considering I have to adjust to completely different timings and you all got dropped by 2 people in 44 all resist suits LOL

Bile;661762 said:
Bitching? I was laughing considering I have to adjust to completely different timings and you all got dropped by 2 people in 44 all resist suits LOL

This may be the biggest fabrication of reality I've witnessed out of you, you retards had full BRSK / Artifact suits, and you ran around bitching about ping. You weren't 'laughing' about your suit because it was just as buff as everyone elses.

Fuckin' idiot

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;661766 said:
This may be the biggest fabrication of reality I've witnessed out of you, you retards had full BRSK / Artifact suits, and you ran around bitching about ping. You weren't 'laughing' about your suit because it was just as buff as everyone elses.

Fuckin' idiot

Says the guy who's team had bonded pets, bolas, and champ spawn artifacts (How'd you get these?). Getting merked by hom, tome, orny, aof, and pendant of magi (add the resist up). LOL

Edit: Forgot the Inquis - 3FCR

Lucifall

Knight

Bile;661767 said:
Says the guy who's team had bonded pets, bolas, and champ spawn artifacts (How'd you get these?). Getting merked by hom, tome, orny, aof, and pendant of magi (add the resist up). LOL

I was actually the only one with the first mentioned items.

Bile;661767 said:

Don't worry, I'm sure everyone believes your side of the story, you're such a credible source of past events LOL

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;661769 said:
Don't worry, I'm sure everyone believes your side of the story, you're such a credible source of past events LOL

Speaking of past events.

Lucifall;661768 said:
I was actually the only one with the first mentioned items.

As Applesauce is using a No-Dachi -1FC with the Gladiators Collar.

Khephren

Knight

It's funny, I tough people that had no life besides their computers was a myth...

since I'm playing UO, I think it's kinda real !

that is scary... I can picture them at 50+ years... gosh, you will have a very boring life... lol

My kids (whenever I get any) will never be like that, I'll make sure of it... or else I'll beat them up ! LOL